Vacation days

Cementups

Box Monkey
I didn't get to see the picture. Are you hot?

Yes. Yes he is.

you-know-whats-up-thumb.jpg

Gear

Parts on Order
In our contract you receive vacation the following January after a 1 year. Example, Start Feb 1 2014, 1 year at Feb 1 2015, you receive your 1 week vacation in Jan 2016. So the earlier you start in the year the longer you wait for a week vacation. Thats what senior guys call, Paying your dues", or "Putting your time in." Even though they all received vacation at exactly 1 year.

McGee

In our contract you receive vacation the following January after a 1 year. Example, Start Feb 1 2014, 1 year at Feb 1 2015, you receive your 1 week vacation in Jan 2016. So the earlier you start in the year the longer you wait for a week vacation. Thats what senior guys call, Paying your dues", or "Putting your time in." Even though they all received vacation at exactly 1 year.
Ouch!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Are you in the USA? Because you're throwing a lot of crap out that I've never heard of under any contract.

Gear

Parts on Order
Are you in the USA? Because you're throwing a lot of crap out that I've never heard of under any contract.

Yes, mechanic. IAM You probably been around long enough not to notice the changes. Most mechanics have been around for 15 plus years, so no one pays attention to the new rules for new hires. Why read something that doesnt pertain to you? Read the contract, things changed since you were hired.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes, mechanic. IAM You probably been around long enough not to notice the changes. Most mechanics have been around for 15 plus years, so no one pays attention to the new rules for new hires. Why read something that doesnt pertain to you? Read the contract, things changed since you were hired.
Ok. Mechanics are under a totally different contract that 99% of us here. Makes sense now.