Vacation time earned?

UPSTeamster542

Sorry if this is off topic, I went combo in january and i didn't get my vacation pay, but i still scheduled the weeks i chose to take my vacation.Why didn't i get paid for my vacation? Is it because i went combo?

Don`t know about disability but when I came back from comp several years ago i was able to get paid on the following years vacation because we are allowed a one time per contract "buyback" to cover such situations. I can`t confess to knowing how it works but the payroll person at our building handled it and I was paid.

On another thought on the matter,you should be able to take your 4 weeks vacation that you have earned thru years of service but you may not be paid fully based on your hours worked from the previous year.

"Sorry if this is off topic, I went combo in january and i didn't get my vacation pay, but i still scheduled the weeks i chose to take my vacation.Why didn't i get paid for my vacation? Is it because i went combo?"

If you worked the required hours the year before you should be paid for the vacations due you from years of service.

disneyworld

Don`t know about disability but when I came back from comp several years ago i was able to get paid on the following years vacation because we are allowed a one time per contract "buyback" to cover such situations. I can`t confess to knowing how it works but the payroll person at our building handled it and I was paid.
Thanks-I'll try to use that.

BCFan

:thumbup1:In my part of the country 156 reports in the previous year (full time driver) this includes your vacation days and your option days also holidays:thumbup1:BC

tieguy

Banned
Sorry if this is off topic, I went combo in january and i didn't get my vacation pay, but i still scheduled the weeks i chose to take my vacation.Why didn't i get paid for my vacation? Is it because i went combo?

You should have gotten something for your vacation. If you were part time last year then you should have been paid at the part time rate.