vacation

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by kidboy123, Dec 26, 2018.

1. kidboy123

kidboy123 New Member

When does vacation reset. Someone told me we get the vacation hours back right after the new years January 1

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. von kaiser

von kaiser Knock, drop, and roll

That is correct

3. kidboy123

kidboy123 New Member

is just hit my 1 year 2 months ago and didnt know id lose it at end of year supervisor just told me he said it wont pay out too

4. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Jersey Wiseguy

Different everywhere. Go ask Stewie. Here it resets on your seniority date. Some places it’s end of year. Some places it’s probably even different than that.

5. Thanks Dave ...

6. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Jersey Wiseguy

C4B75F99-54FF-4A5D-A519-CC38D4E4ACE8.gif

7. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

In my local the reset is by hire date. You pick be seniority date which really screws up the system, very confusing.

I would modify the system so all picks/resets begin January 1. Any newbie with vacation time must use it up within the first year of hire. After that, it's Jan-Dec.

8. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

and you will be paid out for unused vacation. I did not take one my 1st year and got a nice check at the end of the year.

9. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Yeah we pick every November for the whole next year. Everyone resets in Jan. If it’s s year you get an extra week that week must be picked after your seniority date.

10. CoolStoryBro

CoolStoryBro Active Member

Depends on your location. Check the time off viewers on upsers to see when your vacations hours refill. Then check your contract to see when everyone selects vacation.

11. PT Crazy

PT Crazy Active Member

You don't lose it. It will be paid out.