Vaccine 90% effective COVID19 is over

wilberforce15

I put that idiot on IGNORE within a couple of days of his showing up.

Speaking to anyone across 2+ standard deviations of IQ difference is nearly impossible. We can't communicate because we barely speak the same language.

This was my attempt at intellectual slumming. I came down to the brown hood to see what normal people were like. It looks like it's failing, so I should go back to my own, better, kind.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Even if we grant your premise you have no grounds to claim it is not safe and effective. Your argument would be we don’t have enough information yet. Pfizer says their studies show the vaccine is safe and effective. What studies do you have to refute that?
Tell it that ignant Kamala lady, she's been out there pushing fear that it would be unsafe.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
You're insults are cute
Seriously Formulate a coherent and intelligent response without ad hominem attacks and get back to us.
Trump is the greatest president ever.
White people pandering to black people is racist and disgusting.
@Jumpin Jack Flash isn't a pilot for UPS.

@Turdferguson thinks Trump is evil
Trump doesn't care what someone who works the customer counter at UPS thinks.

Attachments

• 54644CAF-5130-4310-9208-24F89405148F.jpeg
    54644CAF-5130-4310-9208-24F89405148F.jpeg
    270.5 KB · Views: 93

It will be fine

What do you think Pfizer is gonna say?

"Our vaccine isn't worth a flip and has killed/injured numerous people.".

Hope this helps.
Do you really live you life like this? Are you just acting out for internet lols? I can’t imagine being this conspiratorial and actually functioning in society.

Box Ox

Thanks President Trump for all you did to defeat the Kung Flu.
The endless denial of obvious reality when it comes to COVID is probably the main reason Trump lost the election. And anyone who thinks the Democrats utilized the virus only to win the election hasn’t been listening. COVID is still with us. That’s just reality. And the incoming administration acknowledges it. Which is a relief. It didn’t go away for them the day Biden won.

9FE87FC9-F7E3-4409-B334-73DF839A32D7.jpeg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No coincidence they waited until after election day to announce this.
Stock Market Up Huge!

Troll. 30% of Americans won't even take a vaccine, even when one is proven. This one, the Pfizer vaccine (90% effective), will "only have 50 million doses,which translates into most Americans not getting it any time soon. As far as waiting until after the election, that would be just another mindless conspiracy theory unless you have proof.

Remember, Trump says it will just "go away".

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No coincidence they waited until after election day to announce this.
Stock Market Up Huge!

He's done nothing but lie about it. "It will go away", and numerous other flat-out lies. Funding for the Pfizer vaccine came from Germany BTW.

Keep trying, Trump trolls.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And anyone who thinks the Democrats utilized the virus only to win the election hasn’t been listening. COVID is still with us. That’s just reality. And the incoming administration acknowledges it.

View attachment 316860
Dude seriously read between the lines.

That PR release is just a set up for a Biden administration trying to take credit for the vaccine distribution logistics that the Trump administration has been planning for months.

"Oh the virus isn't going anywhere, distributing a vaccine will be an incredible feat!". Three months later..."oh look what a great job we did".
No, the planning has been going on for months now.