Vaccine 90% effective COVID19 is over

Kingofthenorth

Tell it that ignant Kamala lady, she's been out there pushing fear that it would be unsafe.
If the FDA says it's safe she will say it's safe.
Troll. 30% of Americans won't even take a vaccine, even when one is proven. This one, the Pfizer vaccine (90% effective), will "only have 50 million doses,which translates into most Americans not getting it any time soon. As far as waiting until after the election, that would be just another mindless conspiracy theory unless you have proof.

Remember, Trump says it will just "go away".
the vaccine was funded by Berlin not Washington so I am guessing people will trust it. Time will tell though.

bacha29

If I were to ask you people who Albert Bourlia is I doubt if anymore than 1 perhaps 2 would know.

Now to help you out he's the CEO of Pfizer. In his TV interview yesterday he laid out the following facts.

1. Pfizer stayed independent by not choosing to join in on Operation Warp Speed.
2. It's only connection with the U.S. government is regarding a cooperative distribution agreement for the vaccine.
3. Because Pfizer stayed independent in the pursuit of the vaccine the development of the vaccine and the time required to do so would
based on science not politics.
4. Because of capacity, logistics and transportation issues (vaccine has to be shipped frozen) there will only be about 50 million doses
ready by the end of the year and given that 2 doses per person are required there will only be enough to initially treat 25 million
people and healthcare workers will be the first to receive the vaccine.

Non sequitur

If I were to ask you people who Albert Bourlia is I doubt if anymore than 1 perhaps 2 would know.

Now to help you out he's the CEO of Pfizer. In his TV interview yesterday he laid out the following facts.

1. Pfizer stayed independent by not choosing to join in on Operation Warp Speed.
2. It's only connection with the U.S. government is regarding a cooperative distribution agreement for the vaccine.
3. Because Pfizer stayed independent in the pursuit of the vaccine the development of the vaccine and the time required to do so would
4. Because of capacity, logistics and transportation issues (vaccine has to be shipped frozen) there will only be about 50 million doses
ready by the end of the year and given that 2 doses per person are required there will only be enough to initially treat 25 million
By independent the ceo is saying they took no government money?

A vaccine gets us to herd immunity quicker, but if every year you need another shot because nature is 10 steps ahead then might as well rely on innate immunity.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The endless denial of obvious reality when it comes to COVID is probably the main reason Trump lost the election. And anyone who thinks the Democrats utilized the virus only to win the election hasn’t been listening. COVID is still with us. That’s just reality. And the incoming administration acknowledges it. Which is a relief. It didn’t go away for them the day Biden won.

View attachment 316860
I feel warm and safe now that Joe thinks he's the king.

El Correcto

god is dead
It didn’t go away for them the day Biden won.
View attachment 316860
Most democrats never gave a :censored2: about the virus, as seen by Nancy Pelosi’s obstruction in making a deal and their solutions to all the problems, use government to nationalize businesses for PPE construction/etc.. This would of been the largest power grab by the federal government in my life time had democrats been in charge.

newfie

50 million doses manufactored in a month is impressive

bacha29

By independent the ceo is saying they took no government money?

A vaccine gets us to herd immunity quicker, but if every year you need another shot because nature is 10 steps ahead then might as well rely on innate immunity.
That's correct. The 1.95 billion they have received is strictly for distribution purposes only. A fact so indisputable that even the conspiracy theorists have moved on from it.

Non sequitur

That's correct. The 1.95 billion they have received is strictly for distribution purposes only. A fact so indisputable that even the conspiracy theorists have moved on from it.
I think I have a new product that will save the world how do I get in line for some of that government cheese

Non sequitur

Government is practically useless. You could build an AI system with sophisticated logarithms to run 90% of the BS we have to deal with now.

Here we go Ricky wait for it wait for it, you get out what you put in.

bacha29

I'd have to take your word for it, but your word is about as good as one of sleepy Joe's dirty diapers, so...... Carry on.
Don't be such a free internet hog. Turn around and look at that line behind you there at the public library wanting their opportunity to use it's free internet. Log off. It's their turn now.