Vaccine 90% effective COVID19 is over

wilberforce15

Why get so worked up
If you don’t want it don’t take it
It’s really that simple
I'm ecstatic.

Given that I know the future, which is that the stocks supported by this vaccine pump are being falsely pumped, I can make a mint from that knowledge.

I'm mad for my country. But I'll comfort myself with money.

trickpony1

3 guesses if nurses and other medical people will be forced to take it?
3 more guesses if there will be a nurse shortage when nurses quit in droves?

Hope this helps.

Box Ox

Hope this helps.
Are you saying you think nurses are going to quit en masse if they need one more vaccine to be able to work?

vantexan

Hope this helps.
Ask nurses have they been vaccinated against various diseases they may encounter in their work? Or do they just spin the cylinder and hold the barrel to their temple?

fishtm2001

Ask nurses have they been vaccinated against various diseases they may encounter in their work? Or do they just spin the cylinder and hold the barrel to their temple?
Ethically, when a nurse works with patients, it is generally supported by the nursing profession that those nurses should get the flu vaccine. Indeed, the American Nurses Association’s Code of Ethics for Nurses with Interpretive Statements clearly supports this throughout its many provisions, including Provision 3, which states, “The nurse promotes, advocates for and protects the rights, health and safety of patients.”

In 21 states it is established law as well.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Fair enough, but tell me, is the FDA going to allow them to sell hundreds of millions of doses with no proof of its efficacy?
There is this problem that the vaccines are already paid for but I get your point and agree in general.
When it comes to Government and it's employees ... nothing is beyond belief.

newfie

i would think a lot of people do not want to be the first ones to take it but will jump on board once they've seen others got it without any side effects.

The big package

The fact that a safe and effective vaccine cannot be made in 6 months and adequately tested.

0% chance
Do some research on the technology they are using in the pharmaceutical and chemistry industry , it's pretty amazing . They are using computer systems that formulate ingredients for medicine's to combat viruses , infectious diseases , cancer etc . It's ground breaking technology that they just started using not that long ago that will change the way they do things in that industry so producing vaccines and other medicine's will be faster , safer and more affective !!!

The big package

I'm not worried about the vaccine , I'm worried about the Senile old man that will get involved and screw it all up . He needs to get out of the way and let the big boys do their job . Go back to the basement Joe !!!