Vaccine mandate

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So i guess osha finalized the mandate today jan 4 is the deadline. This sucks i dont want the jab i had covid in January it was like a cold. I hope whoever wins varima or Obrien both fight this. Im praying it is blocked on court soon. I dont mind getting tested weekly but not at my expense. This was 1 of the reasons they stole the election. Biden probably doesn't realize hes a lame dick president already. He doesn't have the votes thank you joe manchin and kyrsten sinema. God bless 🇺🇸
Joe Biden Sucks

Makiveli

Teachers, nurses, police, fire fighters are already quitting or being relieved of duty for not getting their employer mandated vaccine. UPS will not be any different. Get vaxxed or work from home is what is being said. By the way, hearing that the mandate may be pushed to February. Companies are putting pressure on the Administration over fear of labor shortages during the crucial holiday period.
That’s is the most kick in the nuts thing. If you are going to be a soft serve ice kiddie cone eating buddy* and force people, stick to the original December 4th date like a man sticking to your guns.

Instead he’s saying this is all fake (which it is) because if it was a real threat you wouldn’t postpone it to February 4th just so Karen and Timothy can get over sized furniture, matching couples shirts, and Fortnite/lol surprise dolls everything made in China for Xmas.

Biden is literally saying (if you believe it’s serious, I don’t) your life is worth it bc it makes us money.

cachmeifucan

Im taking my vacation or maybe go on disability or comp.how do we file for a exemption. If its a federal Mandate then the process of filing for exemptions may have nothing to do with ups. So who know what the next step is

trotsky

Good thing is its a weekly testing option. So what is the coverage with our insurance isn't testing 100%

Stated last Iheard that the mandate was the minimum, companies can go further to harass so ups will likely not offer a testing option, especially after peak when the mandate goes into effect.

trotsky

I sent an email to sen. braun's office thanking him for standing up for my rights. A few thousand more wouldn't hurt..

Contact Mike | Senator Mike Braun

Sen. Mike Braun of Indiana is leading 42 Republican senators on Wednesday to "strike down" Biden’s rule, which mandates employees — at private businesses with 100 workers or more — to receive COVID-19 vaccines.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

You don’t need the union to protest. Look what happened to Southwest Airlines. Unsanctioned sick out, they canceled thousands of flights, lost millions in rebooking and refunds and their stock tanked. Days of bad publicity. When the initially blamed it on weather they looked incompetent and then when they finally admitted it was the mandates fault they looked weak. Now Southwest Airlines got rid of the mandate and other airlines are quietly following suit. NYFD firehouses are closing, police calls are going unanswered. Have every driver and loader call off sick for one day watch the chaos ensue. The mandate calls for everyone to be vaccinated by January 4. That means UPS will need to give tens of thousands if not a hundreds of thousand of workers including seasonal workers, DURING PEAK, two days off, PAID, to get jabbed and they have to pay for it. Then pay additional sick days out for anyone with a negative side effect. It isn’t happening. It’s a threat. They’re hoping to get companies to go along with it long enough before it gots shot down in a court. This is the emergency authorization mandate, there’s a permanent one waiting in the shadow just in case the first one works. The second permanent mandate, will require every single business to force vaccines, no exceptions, no testing alternative, no religious exceptions, requires indoor masking, what kind of mask can be worn, social distancing requirements. When you don’t stand on a hill worth dying for, you run out of hills. This started off as 14 days to slow the spread. We’re almost 600 days into it and now the government wants to bend you over a table and force you to take drugs that don’t work. And you sheep that say “it’s just a shot” are blind or woefully ignorant. It’s not about it being just a shot, do you want to empower a tyrannical government to force these kind of dictates? It won’t stop with this. It never stops. The power is never returned. Anything can be forced on you for “public safety”