Vaccine Protection

Faceplanted

I’ll give you some advice, sometimes facts are facts and not a conspiracy theory.
There are tons of actual studies and data compiled by leaders in this field. Search polio and ddt on yandex. I would post study after study, but nobody will sit down and read even the abstract of these study’s.

You know what happened to anybody who made the connection between polio and ddt? They were mocked and called quacks, many of them lost the ability to practice. Sounds just like the vocal people speaking out about the covid vax

Here is one to start. Stop using google. It’s verified BS. How anybody could trust the results in todays time is comical

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There are tons of actual studies and data compiled by leaders in this field. Search polio and ddt on yandex. I would post study after study, but nobody will sit down and read even the abstract of these study’s.

You know what happened to anybody who made the connection between polio and ddt? They were mocked and called quacks, many of them lost the ability to practice. Sounds just like the vocal people speaking out about the covid vax

Here is one to start. Stop using google. It’s verified BS. How anybody could trust the results in todays time is comical

I don’t trust it.
IMG_3999.gif

Faceplanted

Higher than yours most likely. Go find out who killed Hoffa. While you’re at it you can post why you think the moon landing was fake and that the US government crashed planes into the World Trade Center.
Or how about I post how massive short positions were taken out before 9-11 on airline stocks in the days leading up to 9-11

Faceplanted

🤣🤣🤣 loon. Now an ignored loon.
So you’re saying what I posted about airline stocks is wrong and I’m a loon? Do you know what Bloomberg terminal is? Are you aware there is an actual paper trail that proves what I said….

But you don’t care because cognitive dissonance.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Lack of the ability to analyze data them selves, lack of critical thinking, and most… lack of pattern recognition.

Did you happen to be part of a GATE program in elementary/early middle school?
Don’t forget some don’t even have a inner monologue too. Yes I was. I remember them secluding us and doing some weird tests. Also got to go to some field trips.