Vaccine Mandates, Teamsters caving?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
General trading millionaire, which sometimes includes crypto, yes...
giphy.webp

Thebrownblob

Millionaire generally means net worth. But this could apply to simple liquid assets also.
Making a driver's wage for 30-35 years leaves basically no good reason not to have a million bucks in retirement on top of owning the home.
OK I’m with you there. It does take some discipline but it isn’t really that difficult to have a portfolio worth over $1 million I haven’t been at scale for 30 or 35 years yet. If you throw in my very close to being paid for home in. Now having that much in cash is another story…

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
OK I’m with you there. It does take some discipline but it isn’t really that difficult to have a portfolio worth over $1 million I haven’t been at scale for 30 or 35 years yet. If you throw in my very close to being paid for home in. Now having that much in cash is another story…

My house will probably be worth a million by the time I retire. Unfortunately, so will a loaf of bread.

wilberforce15

It wasn't desirable when I started.

I took it because I knew I could 8x my pay in a matter of years if I stuck it out. I have no idea why anyone would work here if they don't want to drive, I sure as hell wouldn't have.
I can do nothing and pretend to work for a few hours a day and get free benefits for 8 people.

So...situations vary. PT is the best deal possible for me.