Vaccine

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The Government, headed by that guy named Obama, thinks parents own children. The government holds parents responsible for their children and by definition, one cannot be held responsible for something they don't own or have possession of (temporal ownership). Let your child do something illegal and you will find out just how much you own that child and it's actions.

While Rand Paul does not support abortion, he has never expressed that he thinks it should be illegal. He does not think the Government should fund abortions but he thinks the government should not fund many, many things. I don't know how he would vote on a bill to outlaw abortion but I presume his vote would be "Against" it since that is none of the governments business.

" I am 100% pro-life. I believe life begins at conception and that abortion takes the life of an innocent human being. It is the duty of our government to protect this life as a right guaranteed under the Constitution. For this reason, I introduced S. 583, the Life at Conception Act on March 14, 2013. This bill would extend the Constitutional protection of life to the unborn from the time of conception.
It is unconscionable that government would facilitate the taking of innocent life. I have stated many times that I will always support legislation that would end abortion or lead us in the direction of ending abortion."

From Rand Paul's website.

moreluck

golden ticket member
d3ac286deca69ef90bdd901a6e541e89.jpg

trickpony1

Oops, someone is now crippled. Gambled and lost.

Funny how this coincides with the new monkey pox, new covid strains and, OOPS!, whatever happened to flu A and flu B?

Be afraid, be very afraid.
Expect another lockdown soon.

Narratively helping.

The genetic code injections that were called a vaccine for a so called new virus known as sars cov2 aka covid 19 have been shown to be not only a fraud in terms of any immunity to any virus but also a dangerous experiment that has many people who reluctantly took it because they were bullied or bribed into it in some way, and were scared to lose material things like a job or nice house, tickets to events etc. now experiencing many negative effects and obviously regretting it.

we’re just beginning to see the ramifications of this. Some people have learned but some I think are addicted to the injections either mentally or physically