Vanguard FDX stock closed?

FedExMan

Anyone know why it's been closed? It's been this way for a couple months now. You are able to see it, but it will not let you buy into it. Will it ever reopen and why did it close in the first place? Seems like no one knows these answers.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Anyone know why it's been closed? It's been this way for a couple months now. You are able to see it, but it will not let you buy into it. Will it ever reopen and why did it close in the first place? Seems like no one knows these answers.
I remember seeing something saying FedEx was going to switch to a cheaper plan, but I don't remember any specifics. Sorry. I think it came to my house.

FedExMan

I remember seeing something saying FedEx was going to switch to a cheaper plan, but I don't remember any specifics. Sorry. I think it came to my house.
Now that you say that I do remember that. I forget which funds they recommended. If someone still has that notice feel free to post a picture of it.

SmithBarney

Why would you buy it? We don't get a discount, if you want FDX stock you can buy it through any vendor, even vanguard just not through the ESPP.