Vehicle Purchase Plan

DCD

Does UPS still participate in the vehicle purchase plan. I think it's "Plan A" If so, does it apply to retirees?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Buick, Chevy, GMC and Volvo is all the Costco plan supports.

I know this because I am getting ready to buy a 2021 Ford F350.
9EFA84E7-669D-4253-B10C-8BF89A4B78C9.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Can you share the information on getting the plan?
You have to be a member of Costco and you call a certain phone number and tell them what you are looking for. They tell you if your auto dealer is part of the program and assign a salesman who has been trained in their program. Costco has pre-set what they vehicle will cost you so there is no wheeling and dealing (except on what they will give you for a trade in and that is where you have to do your homework). I've bought 2 vehicles using the Costco program and have had no problems. Everything I've read on it says that unless you are an "expert" negotiator and really familiar with the ins and outs of new vehicle sales that you probably won't be able to get a better price. Another UPS driver bought an identical (except for color) Silverado as mine and paid close to 4k more than I did using the Costco program. The last time I did it Costco even came back with an extra $500.00 gift card as part of the deal but I haven't seen that advertise lately.