Very excited to say "I QUIT!"

MAKAVELI

What's sad is hard work, dedication, and customer service mean nothing to this company and many vendors of this company. Nobody here is looking for a hand out. We earn every penny and more. What we do every day is a skill wether some want to recognize it or not.There wouldn't be such a need for these government programs if corporate America realized this.

Sniper

While the economy in the back woods maybe flat or even going backwards, out here in CA in some areas the economy is booming. What does that say for your local government, aka the good ol boys?

It's not government job to create jobs. The private sector does. Government should get out of the way. Is California's budget balanced? Seems I read somewhere certain cities out there are in the same economic boat as Detroit.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's not government job to create jobs. The private sector does. Government should get out of the way. Is California's budget balanced? Seems I read somewhere certain cities out there are in the same economic boat as Detroit.

More Libertarian/GOP crap about the private sector. When government "gets out of the way", Big Business takes advantage, just as they always have. We'd all be making $10 per hour and eating contaminated food and driving on Third World roads. Government has many legitimate functions, including assisting the economic growth of the country, providing free public education, and ensuring an effective defense system. Do you even know anything about CA? Ever even been there?

hypo hanna

What's sad is hard work, dedication, and customer service mean nothing to this company and many vendors of this company. Nobody here is looking for a hand out. We earn every penny and more. What we do every day is a skill wether some want to recognize it or not.There wouldn't be such a need for these government programs if corporate America realized this.

No, they like those things, its the people required to provide those thing fedex has no use for.

TUT

When government "gets out of the way", Big Business takes advantage

Exactly, so they are going to sell us day after day, year after year, Gov't sucks. They want us to believe that so they can make rules not in the people's favor, they'll gladly wipe out the Bill of Rights, knowing history that is always an ongoing battle of those who want ultimate control. And for 35 % of the population... it has worked. The group of republicans that make regular wages, or don't even work (yes they do exist) with regular problems who gladly except gov't kickbacks... but don't like others that get'm . They like to dream they are inches away from being a 1%'er.

vantexan

Exactly, so they are going to sell us day after day, year after year, Gov't sucks. They want us to believe that so they can make rules not in the people's favor, they'll gladly wipe out the Bill of Rights, knowing history that is always an ongoing battle of those who want ultimate control. And for 35 % of the population... it has worked. The group of republicans that make regular wages, or don't even work (yes they do exist) with regular problems who gladly except gov't kickbacks... but don't like others that get'm . They like to dream they are inches away from being a 1%'er.

Most Republicans are busy building businesses so that they can provide jobs Democrats bitch about. The first day of Obamacare is a prime example of what happens when government gets involved in the private sector. Not all Repubs are like FedEx leadership. Most just work hard and want to keep what they've rightly earned. Beware of those who want to bring the system down to "fundamentally change America." Their god is their belly.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Most Republicans are busy building businesses so that they can provide jobs Democrats bitch about. The first day of Obamacare is a prime example of what happens when government gets involved in the private sector. Not all Repubs are like FedEx leadership. Most just work hard and want to keep what they've rightly earned. Beware of those who want to bring the system down to "fundamentally change America." Their god is their belly.

Republicans are all about self-interest. When I listen to the local Tea Party radio tard rail about how small business is being jammed, he also is against minimum wage laws, the ACA, public sector unions (especially teachers) and privatizing everything. For most Republicans, there has to be a profit involved, or it isn't worth doing. They want to privatize prisons, schools, fire departments...whatever they can so that some Republican can pay non-union wages and rake-in a pile of cash. I rarely see Republicans interested in the welfare of others, or the greater social good. It's all about the individual, and how much profit they can make.

vantexan

Republicans are all about self-interest. When I listen to the local Tea Party radio tard rail about how small business is being jammed, he also is against minimum wage laws, the ACA, public sector unions (especially teachers) and privatizing everything. For most Republicans, there has to be a profit involved, or it isn't worth doing. They want to privatize prisons, schools, fire departments...whatever they can so that some Republican can pay non-union wages and rake-in a pile of cash. I rarely see Republicans interested in the welfare of others, or the greater social good. It's all about the individual, and how much profit they can make.

Democrats are all about self-interest. When I listen to Rachel Mad Cow and company rail against the 1%er's, they're really saying THEY know what's best for everyone and THEY should be in charge. And if THEY are in charge THEY will do really well while everyone else does miserably. After all THEY deserve more because THEY are so much more brilliant than everyone else. Has happened in every country where tried and when Obamacare in all it's glory turns our system into long lines due to lack of doctor's, etc just maybe people will start seeing the Democrat "intelligentsia" for what they are.

By the way, it's been found that Republicans on average give considerably more to charities than Democrats do. Dems are big on spending OTHER people's money, but are pretty tight fisted with their own.

Sniper

The 1% have done well the last 5 years, the national parks are closed, health care is "changing" and we still stretch and flex at my station.

It is what it is. :wink2:

MAKAVELI

The 1% have done well the last 5 years, the national parks are closed, health care is "changing" and we still stretch and flex at my station.

It is what it is. :wink2:
The 1% have always done well especially the 8 years prior to the last 5 and that stretch and flex is only good for grabbing your ankles for Fred. :eek:

Sniper

The 1% have always done well especially the 8 years prior to the last 5 and that stretch and flex is only good for grabbing your ankles for Fred. :eek:

Well since I am WAD and FedEx still pays me I have to stretch and flex because at my station those are the general orders, as well as the hour break.

Lets look at this reality from a different perspective.

If we woke up in the morning and the wicked witch of the west waived her magic (economic) wand and there was no more FedEx or government do have a sustainable plan B where you (we) could all walk away?

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it. I will qualify that statement with the following.

I love the guns, but not so much the gun business. I will be in Grayson County Tuesday morning driving my FedEx F250 because I am good at what I do and I deserve it. As long as "it" lasts.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Democrats are all about self-interest. When I listen to Rachel Mad Cow and company rail against the 1%er's, they're really saying THEY know what's best for everyone and THEY should be in charge. And if THEY are in charge THEY will do really well while everyone else does miserably. After all THEY deserve more because THEY are so much more brilliant than everyone else. Has happened in every country where tried and when Obamacare in all it's glory turns our system into long lines due to lack of doctor's, etc just maybe people will start seeing the Democrat "intelligentsia" for what they are.

By the way, it's been found that Republicans on average give considerably more to charities than Democrats do. Dems are big on spending OTHER people's money, but are pretty tight fisted with their own.

Citation for that assertion about charitable giving?

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Too many people were getting injured during stretch 'n flex at my location, so they were forced to discontinue it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well since I am WAD and FedEx still pays me I have to stretch and flex because at my station those are the general orders, as well as the hour break.

Lets look at this reality from a different perspective.

If we woke up in the morning and the wicked witch of the west waived her magic (economic) wand and there was no more FedEx or government do have a sustainable plan B where you (we) could all walk away?

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it. I will qualify that statement with the following.

I love the guns, but not so much the gun business. I will be in Grayson County Tuesday morning driving my FedEx F250 because I am good at what I do and I deserve it. As long as "it" lasts.

It's very clear you don't understand WAD, because you are the antithesis of WAD. The "it" you refer to should be prefaced with "sh", because that is what FedEx has become and it is what you are full of when you talk nonsense.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
​Study by a guy named Brooks, read an article about it. Can you not Google between bouts of shaking your fist at the world?

OK, but I'll bet Brooks is some Right Wing nut job. With WAD, I only use my middle finger at the world. Using my entire fist is too much effort.