Very Sad Day in NYC

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This guy was an :censored2:, he wasn't mentally unstable, he was ghetto piece of crap with a gun.

This is going to go a long way to creating trust between police departments and the black community.

"Mr. Brinsley was arrested on robbery charges in Ohio in 2009 and weapons possession in Georgia, court records showed. Investigators in New York believe he had been in the city as recently as 2011 when he was a suspect in a harassment case.

Later that year, he was convicted of felony gun possession in Georgia, and sentenced to two years in prison."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/n...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

bbsam

Staff member
FFS TOS....it's 5 days before Christmas and people are dead, families are grieving. Try to show a little respect for the men and women who try to keep our streets safe and put a GD lid on your trap!
For what it's worth, Baba made this unnecessarily political with his opening post. There is no "war on law enforcement", but there are legitimate and serious concerns about law enforcement tendencies and tactics. To try and hang this on Sharpton and protesters is way off base. And those claiming these officer "had it coming" are just as wrong as those claiming victims of police brutality "had it coming".

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama said....."systemic problems "......... I may be stupid, but I think that means problems in the system. He was talking about the police departments at the time and then he said "Aloha" and flew to Hawaii. What a guy!!!
Now he can body surf while we all try to surf through the bodies when they build up from the nuts who listen to the Sharptons and the Holders of the world

oldngray

nowhere special
B5ZEAX9CMAAU--W.jpg
B5ZEAX9CMAAU--W.jpg
B5ZEAX9CMAAU--W.jpg

Wearing an NYPD hat, nickmangold walks into the stadium.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...nstantly-understand-why-its-a-trending-topic/

bbsam

Staff member
Obama said....."systemic problems "......... I may be stupid, but I think that means problems in the system. He was talking about the police departments at the time and then he said "Aloha" and flew to Hawaii. What a guy!!!
Now he can body surf while we all try to surf through the bodies when they build up from the nuts who listen to the Sharptons and the Holders of the world
I agree. You may be stupid.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
For what it's worth, Baba made this unnecessarily political with his opening post. There is no "war on law enforcement", but there are legitimate and serious concerns about law enforcement tendencies and tactics. To try and hang this on Sharpton and protesters is way off base. And those claiming these officer "had it coming" are just as wrong as those claiming victims of police brutality "had it coming".
"What do we want ?
Dead Cops
When do we want them.
Now "
I say that says it all .
Sharpton & friends seem to be doing a lot of back pedaling , they must be afraid of some legal suits coming their way .

bbsam

Staff member
"What do we want ?
Dead Cops
When do we want them.
Now "
I say that says it all .
Sharpton & friends seem to be doing a lot of back pedaling , they must be afraid of some legal suits coming their way .
There are many voices calling for police reform. You hear what you want to hear.