Very Sad Day in NYC

Babagounj

Strength through joy
College Student Laughs At NYPD Murders
Khadijah Lynch, a student at Brandeis University in Waltham, MA, tweeted that she had “no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today.” Lynch repeated the sentiment the next day, December 21, adding “lmao”–which stands for “laugh my ass off.” Lynch is a junior and an “Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies Department,” according to truthrevolt.org.

i have no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today.

— Khadijah (خديجة) (@punQros3) December 20, 2014

lmao, all i just really dont have sympathy for the cops who were shot. i hate this racist friend—ng country.

— Khadijah (خديجة) (@punQros3) December 21, 2014

I'd like to know who pays for her education ,
since they enjoy seeing their money go to waste .

oldngray

nowhere special
College Student Laughs At NYPD Murders
Khadijah Lynch, a student at Brandeis University in Waltham, MA, tweeted that she had “no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today.” Lynch repeated the sentiment the next day, December 21, adding “lmao”–which stands for “laugh my ass off.” Lynch is a junior and an “Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies Department,” according to truthrevolt.org.

i have no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today.

— Khadijah (خديجة) (@punQros3) December 20, 2014

lmao, all i just really dont have sympathy for the cops who were shot. i hate this racist friend—ng country.

— Khadijah (خديجة) (@punQros3) December 21, 2014

I'd like to know who pays for her education ,
since they enjoy seeing their money go to waste .

Brandeis, where one year of tuition, mandatory fees and room and board costs about $60,300 (a little over $6,000 more than America’s median household income of $53,891).
http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/22/brandeis-university-student-no-sympathy-for-executed-cops/

Sportello

1508529_366016606913554_2066128560612870967_n.jpg

Sportello

A Fox affiliate in Baltimore aired a segment on Sunday showing footage from a "Justice For All" demonstration in Washington, D.C. in which it edited a chant to sound like protestors were shouting "kill a cop."

"At this rally in Washington, D.C. protestors chanted, 'we won't stop, we can't stop, so kill a cop,'" the WBFF broadcast said.

But the full footage, flagged by Gawker on Monday via C-SPAN, revealed that the chant was "we won't stop, we can't stop, 'til killer cops are in cell blocks."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Chicopee Man Faces Charges For ‘Put Wings On Pigs’ Facebook Post

CHICOPEE (CBS/AP)
Chicopee police said Monday that local residents alerted them to the “very disturbing post” by 27-year-old Charles DiRosa , is facing charges after posting “Put Wings on Pigs” to Facebook, police say.
“After the events of the past few days, the PD took this threat very seriously,” Chicopee police wrote on Facebook.

A Chicopee police spokesman says the phrase is a threat “in the eyes of every police officer in America today.”

DiRosa will be summonsed to court for Threat To Commit a Crime, police said.
Police will file a complaint in court seeking a show-cause hearing. If the court determines the complaint is valid, a trial will be scheduled.

bbsam

Staff member
A Fox affiliate in Baltimore aired a segment on Sunday showing footage from a "Justice For All" demonstration in Washington, D.C. in which it edited a chant to sound like protestors were shouting "kill a cop."

"At this rally in Washington, D.C. protestors chanted, 'we won't stop, we can't stop, so kill a cop,'" the WBFF broadcast said.

But the full footage, flagged by Gawker on Monday via C-SPAN, revealed that the chant was "we won't stop, we can't stop, 'til killer cops are in cell blocks."
Wow. Fox needs to be ashamed of themselves.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The protesters were part of Al Sharpton’s “Million Marchers” protest against police violence. The protesters chanted “What do we want?… Dead cops!” as they marched in New York City.
As Al Sharpton frantically tries to distance himself from the revenge execution style slayings of two NYPD officers Saturday afternoon in Brooklyn, keep in mind that just one week ago protestors at his march in New York City were chanting, "What do we want? Dead cops! When do what them? Now!"