Veteran Brown Cafe Members Should Encourage New Members More

I am being nicer than most you @#$!&.
200w (1).gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Not sure what you're talking about we have senior members here like upstate And monkey but who get harassed as much or more than a new member and you don't see them Crying...huh monkey butt
after a short while you dont see them anymore period. that was my point.

Gear

Parts on Order
Not only that but also when they learn to talk to a real life person at work and ask them.

They probably already did ask a real life person at work and got the famous UPS, "I dont know." No one seems to know anything, including management. Plus with changes in contracts over the years, a guy with 10+ years doesnt really know what the new guys get, he just knows what he got. Im sure it gets frustrating for new hires, so they ask here. A steward should be able to answer all questions, but depending on the steward, thats not always true. I know some people will say, "read your contract". Contracts can be hard to understand, especially for a first time union member. Everyone slams seasonal workers for asking questions. Those guys have no idea they were lied too. They really believe they will be ft drivers soon. Thats not their fault. They're just guys/gals trying to make a living like the rest of us. Im sure the threads can be annoyingly repetitive, but atleast its something new to read.