Voluntary Layoffs and Benefits

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Every day off is a win for the company as they don’t have to contribute to the pension. Company over hired for the pandemic m and that’s their problem…if drivers show up and demand their 8 instead of taking overs, things would be running a lot better. Ironically it’s these same folks that moan when there’s no overtime to be had.

We have a guy who’s been here 14 years and takes plenty of overs to where many don’t know his name…last week he found out about pension credits..only has 8 years. He hasn’t missed a day since 😂
What area? The way I read and interpret the contract says if you have 40 weeks with service, you qualify for a full years credit.
Central region here. Called the UPS Pension fund and verified this.

Ladylucky13

What’s Bogus?? What’s the problem?
Can you get suspended through text? with no letter of intent? It was an attendance issue and after talking with sup and steward in morning, sup days no discipline because it was misunderstanding.
Later that day I get text message from sup. Saying steward told him to let me know I will start suspension tomorrow thru mon. This is on Friday. I don't work Saturday. I'm m-friend fulltime..

ManInBrown

Can you get suspended through text? with no letter of intent? It was an attendance issue and after talking with sup and steward in morning, sup days no discipline because it was misunderstanding.
Later that day I get text message from sup. Saying steward told him to let me know I will start suspension tomorrow thru mon. This is on Friday. I don't work Saturday. I'm m-friend fulltime..
Text message on your phone or thru the board? My god if you say your phone and you dont immediately block every single member of management that has your number you can’t be helped. Not one person in management at UPS can call my phone. Every single number blocked. Cell phones and landlines. Text message to your personal phone notifying you that you’re suspended. Lololololololol.

Ladylucky13

Text message on your phone or thru the board? My god if you say your phone and you dont immediately block every single member of management that has your number you can’t be helped. Not one person in management at UPS can call my phone. Every single number blocked. Cell phones and landlines. Text message to your personal phone notifying you that you’re suspended. Lololololololol.
Yes my personal phone

Ladylucky13

Yes my personal phone