AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Translation:

@MzTeaze answers are awesome!

Your answers suck.

(But she told you real nicely!)

Not true.
Funny... but still not my thoughts.

I enjoy reading out of the box answers because, for the most part- I already know the "in the box" reference answers, since they give folders of info. and user ID's to access the company website, to just about everyone employed.

I like the reference answers because I know it will help others, who maybe don't review all resources provided with employment.
And because it saves me from listing where I've already looked prior to posting a question, as you can see my posts are already too long.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I would. But I don't think he's my buddy I don't even know if I actually met him, just met some important person wearing a suit and a smile with the last name Ferguson. A person other coworkers said I'd probably never see again because he's too important to visit our work place lol.

Lmao

You had me until "important person"

trickpony1

I thought you were genuine and sincere until I read posts 42-47.

Not now.

Per your signature line, there is no "I" in team but there is a "m" and "e" ("me") and you personify it.

AsweetGirl

I thought you were genuine and sincere until I read posts 42-47.

Not now.

Per your signature line, there is no "I" in team but there is a "m" and "e" ("me") and you personify it.

No no no.
I just need to find something to volunteer at that actually helps people.
I've had a few options messaged to me but they were just obtaining and achieving the volunteer time, not actually making a difference.
That's why I posted that non sense because I don't want to do something useless just for the "wow what a good employee" status.
I want to do something for the people in need.

AsweetGirl

Maybe they like books too! I am fluent in ASL.

But really I posted that stuff because it's useless.
And I could be wrong but some of the group volunteering programs really just seems like a show... for numbers or group pictures of everyone wearing the same volunteer shirt.

Real people in the community need help. Volunteering locally makes a visual difference.

I guess I just feel like asking for money donations and sponsors from friends and family to fund a wealthy company's gift for another company to afford research for studying and potentially curing a disease or ending hunger in another country doesn't really solve a problem or benefit a community.

Don't get me wrong, I'd volunteer my time and participate in walks to find cures (I walk every year for a father in law, who died of leukemia).... I'm just sort of thinking out loud.

Does volunteering for big companies charitable expenses really make a difference?

I guess I just like to visually see people who benefit from good deeds.