Volunteer N2N

Do you volunteer?

• Yes, love helping the community

• No, I barely have enough me time as it is

• Sometimes, if it's mandatory or will benefit me personally

Results are only viewable after voting.

J92

I am super excited and interested in volunteer work.
I'm currently a volunteer (through my church) and use my time helping out locally for youth centers and children's village.

I am searching for volunteer opportunities, a specific program or organization in addition to what I am already committed to.
I researched "N2N" and well... it's not quite the search result I was looking for.
- check it out if you don't believe me.:hello,soldier:

Are there any (UPS affiliated) recommended places to volunteer?
Like United Way or something UPS already partners with?
Should I contact my local union to see what they have for volunteer work?
I'd like to use my time wisely and make the most of my volunteering efforts to provide for whatever the service is needed.

I'd talk to HR about it. I think they have an events page somewhere online where employees can log there volunteer hours for specific events. I can't remember where exactly but that should be sufficient to let you know there is volunteering going on. Of course, depending on your location and your hub, there may or may not be volunteer opportunities close to you in which case I would recommend you take initiative and set up a volunteer event. This might create an opportunity in the future for you and let you doing something you enjoy. I hope this helps.

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Of course, depending on your location and your hub, there may or may not be volunteer opportunities close to you in which case I would recommend you take initiative and set up a volunteer event. This might create an opportunity in the future for you and let you doing something you enjoy. I hope this helps.

In my area and surrounding counties there's nothing. Your suggestion does help! Thank you.

LeadBelly

Banned
I am super excited and interested in volunteer work.
I'm currently a volunteer (through my church) and use my time helping out locally for youth centers and children's village.

I am searching for volunteer opportunities, a specific program or organization in addition to what I am already committed to.
I researched "N2N" and well... it's not quite the search result I was looking for.
- check it out if you don't believe me.:hello,soldier:

Are there any (UPS affiliated) recommended places to volunteer?
Like United Way or something UPS already partners with?
Should I contact my local union to see what they have for volunteer work?
I'd like to use my time wisely and make the most of my volunteering efforts to provide for whatever the service is needed.
Our whole 4 person family volunteer at the APL. it’s a rewarding experience that teaches the kids as well as us adults compassion.