Vote No - 10 Reasons

Yes or No?

• Total voters

Daf

15 an hour starting wage
Catch up raises for the part timers. Around $4.00
We shouldn't be allowed to be fired unless we are terminated for good. Stay on the job.
No 22.4
No Two tier wage
9.5 paid at quadruple time
Part times guaranteed 5 hours a day.
Article 37 goes directly to the Supreme Court and your supervisor gets terminated
Ups socks for both drivers and all Part timers
Supervisors working, your supervisor gets fired and has to go down to the panel and the division manager has to represent them.
The whole IE department has to perform their made up numbers for a month straight to prove it can be done. If not they get water boarded and fired!!!

Daf

The whole IE department has to perform their made up numbers for a month straight to prove it can be done. If not they get water boarded and fired!!!
And any supervisor that calls you when you are on vacation has to pay you triple time for 10 hrs for that day. And they have to pay you out of their own pocket.

DeadOnArrival

Belt Wide
Teamsters union keeps 240,000 UPS workers on the job as contract expires
By Will Morrow

2 August 2018

The contract covering one quarter of a million UPS workers expired on Tuesday, July 31. The Teamsters union is forcing workers to continue on the job without a new contract, in open defiance of a vote by more than 93 percent of the workforce at the beginning of June authorizing a nationwide strike beginning midnight, August 1.

Tony Q

I love how article 37 goes to Supreme Court lol

I’ll accept ALL of these things but the union has to recognize performance and telematics can be used to discharge employees. Do we have a deal?
I can tell you this without a doubt. There is NO Union in the entire world who pays out monetary penalties for Harassment, with the exception of the Teamsters.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Well in my hub starting wage is $15 and we could get $5.15 raises in the contract life, as a part timer. I’m cool with this contract.
It's a crap contract in pretty much every other way, and you'd get the same or better pay rate/raises with a second offer. You are proof that UPS and the union crooks have part-timers hook line and sinker to get the deal done.

Well in my hub starting wage is $15 and we could get $5.15 raises in the contract life, as a part timer. I’m cool with this contract.
It's a crap contract in pretty much every other way, and you'd get the same or better pay rate/raises with a second offer. You are proof that UPS and the union crooks have part-timers hook line and sinker to get the deal done.

No, just raised better. Believe in working hard for my money personally. If you think it’s a crap contract you can work at fast food or retail and tell me their endless benefits and wages.