Voting no

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why is every post you make about Trump? Are you in love with him or something?
It's a mental illness with these people.

Screenshot_20220715-124619_Chrome.jpg

Cowboy Mac

so if and when inflation goes back to 1 percent then your ok with call it a 1.5 percent raise right? i mean if raises are to counter inflation then we won't see much of them when its not very high correct? Or hey it actually was below zero once. We give back part of our raise. Which btw is something the company asked for with the COLA part of the contract in the leaked proposal IIRC.
If you are correct wouldn't they ask for that in the general raises?
Inflation was never at 1% and it certainly was never below 0. But assuming that impossible scenario, and assuming a stable 1%, then yes, we wouldn’t need massive raises.

First of all we don’t know for certain if that was the company proposal, but if it was, that’s insulting because the economy never deflates. It’s always inflating. The rate of inflation goes up or down depending on how fast it’s inflating.

Cowboy Mac

Sets the MAGA crowd off. LOL
So basically you’re here to troll. Got it.

I will say that Trump also signed a $6Trillion covid relief bill that contributed to this economy were in. And he paved the way for the democrats to easily sign bills with a T on them.

That’s one thing I never liked about Trump is he was never a fiscal conservative.

Thebrownblob

So basically you’re here to troll. Got it.

I will say that Trump also signed a $6Trillion covid relief bill that contributed to this economy were in. And he paved the way for the democrats to easily sign bills with a T on them.

That’s one thing I never liked about Trump is he was never a fiscal conservative.
Bingo! They handed out cash like drunken sailors to people that did not need it . Or deserve it. Trump administration, gave Yellow $700 million. That was a great investment. 😂

textat3

Going no….they seem to forget about Covid and inflation…..and the billions we made them….actually a little disappointed in SOB….from a RCPD viewpoint.

DOK

Looks to me like the company played SOB for a sucker. This was far from the historic win for the Teamsters it is being played up to be. This guy over-promised and under-delivered. .75cents raise for years 2 & 3? That's worse than the last garbage contract. Considering all the tough-talk by SOB, he went in like a Lion and came out like a pusillanimous cat.
Can’t focus only on the money

Dub Brown Eye

I think some of you might have overlooked a key component. They structured the raises the way they did because of the way the structured the pension. Leave before july '28. Get a 500 boost. Trying to push the old out... And screw us with the new. Then maybe they can try the 401k bs. 401ks are not guaranteed money. They are based on stock. No young person should want that switch. There is a plan here. They showin it if you read between the lines.

They only gave select members the pension boost
You're correct there's no way that a 401k can give you a guaranteed balance unless you put a home safe money but on the other hand it's all yours

upschuck

They only gave select members the pension boost
You're correct there's no way that a 401k can give you a guaranteed balance unless you put a home safe money but on the other hand it's all yours
Actually, my last statement said if I wanted, I could get, I think $5500/month annuity, for life.