voting

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If the economy is going good people pay attention to other things. That's the only thing dems can vote on is social issues. The truth is most people just worry about themselves and want to make money
Not if you wear pusillanimous pink!

Pink Meat no text.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The Democratic candidate you sent me has an "A" rating from the NRA. He's not anti gun.

Come on man, don't buy into the GOP fear mongering. Nobody's coming for our guns.
i heard him speak for myself, he does the i want tougher restrictions things, but that is not even my issue with him, obama care and the caravan, dreamers is

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
There are none. Same as there are no Dims running on taking your guns.
It's not what you say Drivel...its how you say it.

Political suicide for a Dim to back Trump on a wall or say he is against the 2nd amendment publicly.

Dims don't want the voters to know their agenda. That reminds me.. what is their agenda ? What platform are they running on except Anti- Trump?
They got nothin'...if they put it out there what they really want... it wouldn't be a red wave..it would be red tsunami.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
There is an ad here locally and at the end the lady says to circle 'no'. I hope they all circle "no" because unless the box is completely filled in, the vote doesn't count. What idiot approved that ad?????

Leon

Anonymously quircky
I vote Republican.
Democrats want to create an entire country dependent on the Government.
Low Information Voters will vote Democrat.
This country is full of pussilamous entitled whiners.
The Republican Party doesn't have room for pussilamous entitled whiners.

Bring on the Red Wave!

MG
We're already dependent on the government.

Yeah sure thing, that's why people with more education generally vote democrat while those with less education generally vote republican

newfie

Yeah sure thing, that's why people with more education generally vote democrat while those with less education generally vote republican

I didn't realize all those inner city blacks and Hispanics were democratic doctors.

Leon

Anonymously quircky
I didn't realize all those inner city blacks and Hispanics were democratic doctors.
It was a generalization not a blanket statement. Of course there are exceptions. My point is more education increases the likelihood a voter will go blue.

I'd say inner city folks and minorities are probably the worst off and that's why they vote dem. For the good of the entire people. Rep look out for the majority and protecting that status aka white male.

Are you saying inner city blacks and Hispanics can't be doctors?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

Higher Education is rife with Liberal Bias.
As you pursue higher degrees you become indoctrinated in Liberalism.
Liberalism is a Mental Illness.