VP Kommie Harris's Poll Numbers Plummeting

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Her problem is she is trying to be Bill Clinton. Slick Willie would lie to your face and make you almost believe it, she comes off as fake, plus she cannot think fast on her feet. She uses that nervous laugh as a crutch.
She’s not very bright, that’s for sure

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
During the Primaries her numbers were already rock bottom.
So how much lower can she go.
Who in the Democratic Party challenges her, goes after her, in the primaries? How do you attack all of the failures? In liberal think, they are all wins.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
When did start a Vice Presidential approval poll.. don’t recall Pence ever having one...

Maybe somebody knows something? 🥾 🔜

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Good plan- keep her out of the country as much as possible, when Biden goes down ( finally ) , Nancy will have time to keep Harris out of the Oval Office.

Drink Craft Beer

Jimmy Kimmel addressed Vice President Kamala Harris’ approval rating on Tuesday night, attributing the low number on “sexism and racism.”

The host first cracked that according to a survey published Sunday by USA Today, President Joe Biden’s approval rating is “even lower than his testicles.”

The survey actually reported that Biden’s approval rating has fallen to 38 percent, while only 28 percent of those surveyed approve of Harris.

“Kamala Harris has an approval rating of 28 percent, which makes no sense because she basically has nothing to do,” the host said on Tuesday’s Jimmy Kimmel Live. “I mean, it’s like criticizing a backup quarterback: ‘Tom Brady is OK — I don’t love the way Blaine Gabbert has his legs folded on the bench.’”

Kimmel went on to note that the vice president’s approval rating has fallen even lower than the 30 percent who approved of Dick Cheney in 2008 “after he shot a guy in the face.”

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Just wait until she takes away everyone's limbo stick!
Then you will see how low she can go!
jake-tapper-jake-tapper-crickets.gif