VRP - Just received my vacation pay

Popeye

I took the VRP and my last day at work was Sept 28. The check for my unused vacation was deposited in my account today. Anxiously awaiting the VRP check so I can call it DONE with the Big Brown Turd. That will truly be a happy day!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I took the VRP and my last day at work was Sept 28. The check for my unused vacation was deposited in my account today. Anxiously awaiting the VRP check so I can call it DONE with the Big Brown Turd. That will truly be a happy day!
I just received mine as well. All 6 weeks on one check. Nice having 40% gone for taxes.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Hopefully, you can let go of the resentment at some point and look back on your good times and other people you worked with.

Popeye

Hopefully, you can let go of the resentment at some point and look back on your good times and other people you worked with.
You have no idea what I’ve had to put up with. Starting with years of retaliation for reporting financial funny business through the proper channels and going down hill from there. Sorry if it doesn’t city your Pollyanna views of the company, but UPS truly sucks.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You have no idea what I’ve had to put up with. Starting with years of retaliation for reporting financial funny business through the proper channels and going down hill from there. Sorry if it doesn’t city your Pollyanna views of the company, but UPS truly sucks.
And there is nothing you can do about it and you get yourself feeling negative thoughts which almost always leads to you feeling bad about yourself and stressing about it.
Let go of it and free yourself.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."

Popeye

Speak for yourself. I don’t feel bad about myself at all. I couldn’t be happier about being done forever with a miserable situation.

And there is nothing you can do about it and you get yourself feeling negative thoughts which almost always leads to you feeling bad about yourself and stressing about it.
Let go of it and free yourself.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."