Walmart is hiring

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
If I do have to go to a brick and mortar store, I'll aim for the self checkout.

I'm also getting an increase in Wal-Mart boxes, even though some of these people live less than a mile away from the store!

Yes, another midnight run Thursday, off today. Expecting late days on the weekend. if I finish my own route early, I'll almost always go help a neighbor driver (if I don't drive a crappy package car)

rod

Retired 22 years
Pathetic. I'll wait as long as it takes for the one human cashier. You are enabling the robots
I never use self check out even if I only have one item. All you are doing is putting someone who really needs a job out of work. (nobody wants to be a Walmart cashier- they do it because they need a job) I see all the younger generation go into MacDonalds and use those robot order machines and I think - damn -when you want to get a job at Mickey D's even that won't be available.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Same here.....until they start giving me a discount for checking my own items out they can do it.
I also provide free "education" on how the robots are taking over their jobs. These people are so oblivious, they usually say, "if my job gets replaced by a self checkout, I can always stock shelves." Newsflash, they're going to automate that too!

rickyb

I never use self check out even if I only have one item. All you are doing is putting someone who really needs a job out of work. (nobody wants to be a Walmart cashier- they do it because they need a job) I see all the younger generation go into MacDonalds and use those robot order machines and I think - damn -when you want to get a job at Mickey D's even that won't be available.
people want to be liberated from having to work

get robots to do our jobs. then lets talk about what to do.

Dumbperson

Have you noticed how no teenager has a job these days? It's :censored2:ing terrible. Part of growing up is having a :censored2:ty job when your in HS. Gives you an economic libido. Now kids don't work until college and they are functionally retarded

rod

Retired 22 years
Have you noticed how no teenager has a job these days? It's :censored2:ing terrible. Part of growing up is having a :censored2:ty job when your in HS. Gives you an economic libido. Now kids don't work until college and they are functionally retarded
What amazes me is the number of kids who are in no hurry to drive. I was pretty much on motorized wheels from the time I was in 5th grade. I got my first Moped the Spring of 5th grade.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Both of mine have been working since 15 and they both have their own checking/savings accounts. I feel like they are most responsible with money than some of my 30+ coworkers.

Indecisi0n

They have done test and there is poop on those screens !

Dumbperson

What amazes me is the number of kids who are in no hurry to drive. I was pretty much on motorized wheels from the time I was in 5th grade. I got my first Moped the Spring of 5th grade.
I was the last generation of kids who rode off to the woods on my dirt bike with a 22 slung over my shoulder

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Same here.....until they start giving me a discount for checking my own items out they can do it.
Eventually everything will be scanned while it’s in your cart. Just push it right through.

I don’t do self checkout either but in the not so distant future cashiers won’t be needed.