Walmart will acquire or Shopify will merge with FedEx in the next 24 months

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
  • In 24 months, FedEx will not exist in its current form
  • FedEx will either be acquired or lose an additional 40%+ in value
  • Fedex has lost 25 Billion in value since Feb 2018 when Amazon launched its delivery service
The writing is on the wall.
FedEx is toast.

KOG72

I’m full of it
  • Fedex has lost 25 Billion in value since Feb 2018 when Amazon launched its delivery service
FedEx is toast.
Nah Nah nah nah hey hey hey good bye!!!!!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
maybe ups will acquire us and make it FedUPS.
Facepalm_statue.jpg

Way past stale.

Serf

FedEx is toast.
It's not toast. It simply has two options. And it must choose one. Become significantly smaller & leaner. More of a niche type service. Or become Walmarts personel airline.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
For FXE or FXG?

FXG already delivering their stuff so I don't see changes in that arena anytime soon

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
FedEx is toast.

I read the article you cribbed this from. Whoa boy. Ranks right up there with people who thought that the Jags and Browns would meet in the AFC championship game.

Serf

This is just an opinion from a guy , I read it.
It is a fairly animated opinion as well, hah. I don't know much about the stock market and investing. I do believe that corporations are beholden to shareholders and not employees. And with gross incompetence, a company becomes a prime target for merger & acquisition.

bacha29

You know I heard RPS is going to come out from the woodwork and buy all our routes and make the jing weeds rich!
Talked to a Roadway exec several months after Fat Freddy got a hold of RPS and he told me that Roadway was trying to find a way to get it back from him.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I read the article you cribbed this from. Whoa boy. Ranks right up there with people who thought that the Jags and Browns would meet in the AFC championship game.

You tell us what's going to happen, Mr. Genius. Express is certainly failing in it's current form, and the future outlook isn't very bright according to financial experts quite a bit brighter than you are.

Bottom line is that they ARE a takeover target, and Fred might be looking to sell and focus on the more profitable opcos.

How is productivity going to be improved drastically with the Third World Express workforce, less profitable fright, and a thirsty fleet of aircraft that lose money when they aren't full?

Ever see an invoice for a large shipper? They literally pay pennies on the dollar to ship Express and the latest move to place a hefty surcharge on large freight isn't going to make much of a difference.

So, tell us, Know-It-All.

Serf

Will FT routes have enough work with only P1? Will FO routes collapse? Will night routes be cut in half? Will sort times shrink?