Wanna see an email that nearly every manager at UPS got?

W

What The Hawk?

The guy who sent it was fired 2-3 weeks later. They claimed the use of their email system is not allowed for voicing opinions/concerns (because they don't want you to have proof of voicing concerns). The recording of them firing him is on his souncloud: https://soundcloud.com/https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Faustin-trammel%2Ffired-from-ups-thats-your-move-huh
Sounds like he was about ready to walk away anyway. People can only handle so much. Ive wanted to lash out and Im beginning to realize I need a hobbie ouside of work to vent my frustration because if i dont ill end up doing it at work.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
True but your risk by outsiders perception for the whack shack increases 10 fold and other will/should take caution. For example hand him a participation trophy, and a certificate of attendance!!
Screw the outsiders. People will go to the doctor because they can't get hard but not to make sure they're mentally stable? Dumb mindset.

A therapist is a wonderful tool in your daily life, not just when you're struggling.

RuthlessSupSlayer

Screw the outsiders. People will go to the doctor because they can't get hard but not to make sure they're mentally stable? Dumb mindset.

A therapist is a wonderful tool in your daily life, not just when you're struggling.
Or a driver because we have too many stops and no time...just sayin...i understand needing one when :censored2: hits the fan but if you cant handle life 85% of the time your on the planet before you die then you need to stop being such a millennial and toughen the hell up. Life sucks...it ain't fair most of the time...but guess what the sun will still come up tomorrow.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
understand needing one when :censored2: hits the fan but if you cant handle life 85% of the time your on the planet before you die then you need to stop being such a millennial and toughen the hell up. Life sucks...it ain't fair most of the time...but guess what the sun will still come up tomorrow.
It has nothing to do with being a millennial and everything with being a person. People go through tough times, having a voice that is solely there to help you is not a bad thing. It's safe and secure.

My wife was in a bad car wreck a few months ago, and therapy has been tremendous for her. She's not crazy, she's not unstable, she's surrounded by people who love her, but she's struggling with things.

Life is a lot more enjoyable when you approach it from a stance of life is good and it can be better. When you write off your day before you even get out of bed you're going to be miserable, and that's no way to live.

It has nothing to do with being a millennial and everything with being a person. People go through tough times, having a voice that is solely there to help you is not a bad thing. It's safe and secure.

My wife was in a bad car wreck a few months ago, and therapy has been tremendous for her. She's not crazy, she's not unstable, she's surrounded by people who love her, but she's struggling with things.

Life is a lot more enjoyable when you approach it from a stance of life is good and it can be better. When you write off your day before you even get out of bed you're going to be miserable, and that's no way to live.
I blame IE for my bad day.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
See edit by the way

I know and actaully longer...BUT its easier for you to adjust your schedule than me.
For sure, but you'd be surprised how many therapists are open really late or on Saturdays. I've done joint appointments with my wife's and we'd schedule them for 8PM because we couldn't guarantee I could get there earlier.

RuthlessSupSlayer

First off i am glad your wife is doing well that is never a godd thing i will keep her in my thoughts...but that is an example of :censored2: hitting the fan..i mean for people who got the wrong latte or get stuck in traffic and are late to work then get fired because they do not have a union backing them and people want them out because of thier own failures or read too much crap on the internet and dont like truth and hard reality...shall go on? I do not mean for life altering events or people who truly suffer from real mental issues not adhd and defiant disorder and those type BS labels we have created as a society.

Box Ox

i mean for people who got the wrong latte or get stuck in traffic and are late to work then get fired because they do not have a union backing them and people want them out because of thier own failures or read too much crap on the internet and dont like truth and hard reality...shall go on?

I don't think the story is that simple for people who suffer from chronic depression or other issues.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Damn dude needs some Xanax. How can you blame anyone but yourself for failure to do your job? Ups is a sink or swim company and he drown because of his own ignorance.