Want to leave the company

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Mrs and I think that’s the problem. The whole time they kept mentioning the fact that I’m a woman. But I worked harder than 90 percent of the lazy men in The hub.
As stated already...

You learned a valuable lesson.

If management is saying something....

It's probably a lie.

Stop letting them get you worked up.

And never quit a job without something better lined up.

Good luck.

542thruNthru

Mrs and I think that’s the problem. The whole time they kept mentioning the fact that I’m a woman. But I worked harder than 90 percent of the lazy men in The hub.
That's because those 90% we're too busy laughing behind your back about how you were killing yourself for nothing.

Here's your gold star.
9c73d24cd9bf2344987a22453f7facba.gif

Now make sure you report to preload tomorrow and dont put any misloads in my truck.

I probably won’t go back honestly. So I’m up. Have a great evening 😘

How much headache is $100k worth? I mean, it's a process, of course. $60k+ your first full year and all up from there, but what's that worth to you? What would you do to replace that potential? If you were pulled for seasonal driving, you can't be too far down the list.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I probably won’t go back honestly. So I’m up. Have a great evening 😘
So you are going to quit your job because management lied to you?

Reread this entire thread that you started.

Every post in here is in some way helping you understand how ups works.

It actually could have been a lot worse...

Box Ox

I know I should stay because it could pay off in the long run, but I really want to leave.
You might regret it later if you’ve got nothing better lined up and it’s only the anger you’re feeling right now that’s pushing you toward walking out the door for good.

rod

Retired 22 years
Sign every bid- develop a thick skin and a sense of humor--work safe and your time will come. Also don't expect it to be all rainbows and unicorns when you become a driver.

Mrsb1993

So you are going to quit your job because management lied to you?

Reread this entire thread that you started.

Every post in here is in some way helping you understand how ups works.

It actually could have been a lot worse...
No I would be quitting because of the pay cut. I have another job lined up making double my warehouse pay but still not as much as my driver’s pay

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
If i were you i would try to switch shifts to twilight and stick it out. I bet your other job doesn't have a pension or anything close to the medical insurance we have at UPS. Like others have said stick it out and put in your time you will get your chance at driving, took me 5 years PT.

WannaBeFeeder

So I’ve been at ups since September working preload. I was pulled to become a peak season driver. They loved me, always told me how good of a job i was doing and how I was a good listener and even the director told me to keep up the good work. Long story short, they had me thinking I was getting a permanent route only to screw me in the end. When I say they had me thinking I was getting a route, it’s because all the sups and the director told me this. I now want to quit because I feel used and mislead. I busted my butt l so I’d stand out. And I only ended up getting screwed. I know I should stay because it could pay off in the long run, but I really want to leave. Someone please give me some advice
Lmao a couple months too late. You should of came here and asked anyone could of told you that you were just peak season meat

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Director is actually a good term for our center manager because the production inside is like a comedy being made