Warning letter for calling in sick?

thelus

Package Car Whipping Boy
I am an air driver and they forced the bottom 4 to work today. I am the 4th from the bottom so I was supposed to drive today. I worked on my local sort sick last night just so they would have enough to run the sort and I told the OMS over sat. air that I was sick and would not be able to work sat(today). Well I was told today by one of the other air drivers she coded me no call no show and said I would be getting a warning letter. I havent talked to her yet but I did talk to my local sort steward and he said I could fight it and winsince I informed her I was sick. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks all!!!

oh dont worry about it bro. management cant do anything else but intimidate you. that's all most of them are good at(though i know some good managers that know how to do there job). just look the ********* who is threatening you in the eye and tell him it wont work on you. that usually makes them back off

Last edited by a moderator:

tieguy

Banned
oh dont worry about it bro. management cant do anything else but intimidate you. that's all most of them are good at(though i know some good managers that know how to do there job). just look the ********* who is threatening you in the eye and tell him it wont work on you. that usually makes them back off

wow is that all it takes. You're my hero tough guy.