Warning Letter For Injury

D

dammor

How bout them Cowboys? :-)) I have an opinion, but am too tired from work and from reading ya'lls posts to express it. Have a good night.

T

tieguy

"I think he has you nailed."

Thanks Danny , I'm glad to hear someone else say it. I don't understand what his hang up is, You would think he was mature enough to discuss the issues without making it personal. Maybe hes frustrated because he wanted more out of his career and never got it. But thats not my fault.

T

tieguy

Yes but he slipped when he used the nailed expression. My point exactly I keep turning the other cheek while you two keep up with the personal attacks. You have tried extra hard to draw me down to your level and I have turned the other cheek. The more you do so the clearer it will become to everyone here what haters you two really are.

P

proups

Just got back online after a few days away from a computer and WOW!!! This post has really turned bizarre!

Tie and Kid.....expend that energy making your building a safer place to work.

W

wkmac

"Tie and Kid.....expend that energy making your building a safer place to work."

IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU SHOWED BACK UP!

Well said but I doubt they will take that good advice but who know's. They thought human cloning was impossible too! LMAO!

Happy New Year's to you and your family proups.