Warning letters

How many warning letters can you get before suspension or termination in a 9 month period or whatever it is?
I've seen guys get 10 to 15 and nothing happened. You need to first rebut the letter or file a grievance. Whatever is the practice in your local. A lot of letters are easily rebutted and are t worth the paper and in that they are. The reason they give these letters is it lights a fire under some peoples asses and they fall in line. Remember you can always give management their own letter and it's called a grievance. The grievance has over a three hundred dollar figure in there eyes for the time associated to them. Enforce your contract and the letters will go away.

He actually responded to one of my posts with the word "if dislike"...lol. i think he misses his fav button!!
I heard he searched the whole house, looking for the dislike button. Then went to his neighbors house, to see if they had a dislike button. Finally he called the police and filed a missing dislike button report! So IVE heard!...lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If you go to Staples, they have them right next to the Easy button...
6a00d8341bffd953ef015390e4a0ea970b-800wi.jpeg
they get the screen messy though....lol

Ouch

[quot="bleedinbrown58, post: 1271734, member: 46975"]Easy button....I have one of those....lol[/quote]
Lmao I knew that was coming. Oops lmao.

Ouch

[quote="bleedinbrown58, post: 1271846, member: 46975]That's true.lol. I mainly handle snow removal....I'm involved in all things relating to blowing and get plowed...lmao[/quote]
See this makes me mad I can only pick 1 laughing or Informative, or agree. This statement requires many many gifts. Lol lol lol