was fired from ups

I was terminated too just recently for tampering with document, someone with handwriting like me wrote scribbles on a job opening form that it wasnt right for them to give the part timers job to full timers and the whole 22.3 thing was bull****. i got fired for art 17. i, but what they want is to fire me for dishonesty, because i said that i did not write it, but they think i did since it looks like my handwriting, so they have fired me till it goes to union? I cant believe this. do you have any idea what i can do? we will see where this goes???

tieguy

Banned
This isn't the first time i've heard of things like this happening. I personally know of 6 people that were followed home after work by upper management to see what these people do after hours

Woah. This is some earthshaking stuff you're allegating here. How high up in management? Divison manager or higher? And if they followed them home to see what they do after hours then did they do a stake out where they sat outside their house for hours at a time. Divison managers staking out peoples homes?

tieguy

Banned
Rule number one- never go into the office for questioning WITHOUT a Steward present.

Rule number two- If you are in the office without a Steward and you feel the questioning will turn to disciplinary action ASK FOR A STEWARD!!!

Once you ask for a Steward they are supposed to stop questioning you and get you a Steward

Once you ask for a Steward, any attempt by management to continue to ask questions is ILLEGAL until the Steward arrives.
(Weingarten)

Illegal or unusable?

tieguy

Banned
I dont understand something, I know that its against the rules to date inside of UPS. But you know that it happens and I have seen many..many mariages come out of UPS relationships. I have also seen people fired for not owning up to the relationship. So if a couple is having a relationship and they get caught if they come clean then one of them gets to keep their jobs? This is a very secret process but I know that it has happened, I have went to weddings of some of the people that it happened to and they like never talk about it, they just move on and continue to work... Signed Confused...:confused:1

I think the answer in this scenario is to refuse to answer any questions about your personal life rather then getting caught up in the dishonesty angle.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Rule number one- never go into the office for questioning WITHOUT a Steward present.

Rule number two- If you are in the office without a Steward and you feel the questioning will turn to disciplinary action ASK FOR A STEWARD!!!

Once you ask for a Steward they are supposed to stop questioning you and get you a Steward

Once you ask for a Steward, any attempt by management to continue to ask questions is ILLEGAL until the Steward arrives.
(Weingarten)

Illegal or unusable?
Tie its actually both. The wiengarten act states that any employee who requests a steward is entitled to one.

Cole

I have seen 2 good supervisors fired, because they did what the center manager instructed them to do, and he lied and said " he knew nothing about it. Now both work for fedex ground and are doing very well there.