Was Vinny Perrone of Local 804 Out Of Line If Allegations Are True?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
We have freedom of speech and this site is not operated or controlled by ups. Have you seen the teamsters Facebook page ? They have posts mocking Reimo. That I don't agree with . But even that doesn't seem to be an issue . There is a difference between mocking someone and stating the facts .
You do not have freedom of speech here.

We can get that one out of the way right now. There are rules you need to follow, and you can refer to the TOS.

No naming names. Even just first names. Your posts need to be anonymous, and not lead to legal trouble for the site.

I don’t care what is allowed on Facebook. If they’re more lenient, then go post your grievances there.

I’m not trying to run you off the site, and I’m not in a position to say whether or not your complaints are valid.

But @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U is right. You need to do it the right way.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I should have commented on this awhile ago but better late then never. Joe Reimo absolutely deserved this. He's ruined countless lives and careers over the years. And for no good reason. Mostly because he has a big ego and is on a power trip. And when he fires an employee it also effects that employees family. Not saying everyone he's fired didn't deserve it , but I would say the majority did not. Showing up peacefully to someone's house is nothing compared to what he's done to other people both management and union. I much rather have someone show up at my house with a sign then lose my livelihood for no good reason. In Nassau Hub he had a good amount of local 804 shop stewards in his pocket too. So sad how easy it was to pay off those stewards. Those stewards who sold out for money and easy jobs should also be held accountable and be exposed. They are equally to blame. Without them Reimo would not have been able to get away with what he did. Some of them are still stewards to this day. Joe was responsible for creating the most corrupt shop steward in teamsters history Mike Haring. Joe purposely let this guy go full time by letting him work double 30days in 60. And not only that he ensured he got red circle top feeder pay despite being a part timer for only a few years. To this day he's the only inside employee in the entire building that gets that rate. Any other employee that got full time that way did not get that red circle pay rate. Mike being the compulsive liar and master manipulator he is attempts to create a narrative that other employees also get that rate. But that's been proven to not be true. Shortly after getting the full time position and red circle pay Joe and Mike angled a situation where Mike would become a shop steward. Since then he's been lining his pockets for years at the expense of other teamsters. He's cost countless teamsters their jobs by siding with Joe Reimo and other management members like Mike Sabino throughout the years. Just to name a few because there are countless other management members doing Joe and Mike's dirty work. and you will be exposed . To date Mike has multiple homes , several luxury vehicles and is rumored to make in excess of $250,000 a year. Which we find odd because UPS is always cost cutting but somehow Mikes salary only goes one way , up. Drivers being sent back , hours getting cut , etc ,. Long story short this fraud stepped down from being a shop steward. Brilliant maneuver by the master manipulator. All the perks with none of the added responsibility. Despite not having close to the most seniority his buddies in management gave him the two easiest inside jobs in the building for the twilight/night shifts . Then his fishing buddy Patrick Kunz another employee with even less seniority has the 2nd easiest job in the building. Oh and Pat and Mike happen to be friends ? Coincidence? If Mike wanted to be an overpaid liar that doesn't do anything he should have went into management All this being said I do not condone any harassment or violence and do feel sorry for the family and neighbors of Joe Reimo. But people need to understand the constant pressure and harassment Joe puts people under that affects these employees inside and outside of UPS. And not only Joe. Many other managers as well. And guess what ? You dirt bags will also be exposed complete with audio and video too. If you don't agree with going to someone's home then maybe the union can go-to the Nassau parking lot and hold up signs like sellout , liar , and rat when Mike walks in to sit down on a chute in odc . Another reason I posted this is for all the union members and even you dirt bag management employees who are to scared to speak out even in an annonymus forum like this . Like I stated this is only the beginning . any union and management employees being unethical will be exposed. First here and hopefully the more people that come forward the more attention this will get. I've been with UPS over 30 years and have watched this nonsense go on for over 20 years now . Enough is enough. Reimo must go and right behind him are the corrupt union members doing his bidding.
I remember Joe from over a decade ago. He was such a rectum munching C. People don’t change lol

Changingtimes99

You do not have freedom of speech here.

We can get that one out of the way right now. There are rules you need to follow, and you can refer to the TOS.

No naming names. Even just first names. Your posts need to be anonymous, and not lead to legal trouble for the site.

I don’t care what is allowed on Facebook. If they’re more lenient, then go post your grievances there.

I’m not trying to run you off the site, and I’m not in a position to say whether or not your complaints are valid.

But @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U is right. You need to do it the right way.
Understood and going forward I will abide by these rules. But , you do realize the thread I responded to had a first and last name on it with a picture of the street he lives on ? It's only fair to bring up some of the other names who helped the person that was originally named in the post .

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I should have commented on this awhile ago but better late then never. Joe Reimo absolutely deserved this. He's ruined countless lives and careers over the years. And for no good reason. Mostly because he has a big ego and is on a power trip. And when he fires an employee it also effects that employees family. Not saying everyone he's fired didn't deserve it , but I would say the majority did not. Showing up peacefully to someone's house is nothing compared to what he's done to other people both management and union. I much rather have someone show up at my house with a sign then lose my livelihood for no good reason. In Nassau Hub he had a good amount of local 804 shop stewards in his pocket too. So sad how easy it was to pay off those stewards. Those stewards who sold out for money and easy jobs should also be held accountable and be exposed. They are equally to blame. Without them Reimo would not have been able to get away with what he did. Some of them are still stewards to this day. Joe was responsible for creating the most corrupt shop steward in teamsters history Mike Haring. Joe purposely let this guy go full time by letting him work double 30days in 60. And not only that he ensured he got red circle top feeder pay despite being a part timer for only a few years. To this day he's the only inside employee in the entire building that gets that rate. Any other employee that got full time that way did not get that red circle pay rate. Mike being the compulsive liar and master manipulator he is attempts to create a narrative that other employees also get that rate. But that's been proven to not be true. Shortly after getting the full time position and red circle pay Joe and Mike angled a situation where Mike would become a shop steward. Since then he's been lining his pockets for years at the expense of other teamsters. He's cost countless teamsters their jobs by siding with Joe Reimo and other management members like Mike Sabino throughout the years. Just to name a few because there are countless other management members doing Joe and Mike's dirty work. and you will be exposed . To date Mike has multiple homes , several luxury vehicles and is rumored to make in excess of $250,000 a year. Which we find odd because UPS is always cost cutting but somehow Mikes salary only goes one way , up. Drivers being sent back , hours getting cut , etc ,. Long story short this fraud stepped down from being a shop steward. Brilliant maneuver by the master manipulator. All the perks with none of the added responsibility. Despite not having close to the most seniority his buddies in management gave him the two easiest inside jobs in the building for the twilight/night shifts . Then his fishing buddy Patrick Kunz another employee with even less seniority has the 2nd easiest job in the building. Oh and Pat and Mike happen to be friends ? Coincidence? If Mike wanted to be an overpaid liar that doesn't do anything he should have went into management All this being said I do not condone any harassment or violence and do feel sorry for the family and neighbors of Joe Reimo. But people need to understand the constant pressure and harassment Joe puts people under that affects these employees inside and outside of UPS. And not only Joe. Many other managers as well. And guess what ? You dirt bags will also be exposed complete with audio and video too. If you don't agree with going to someone's home then maybe the union can go-to the Nassau parking lot and hold up signs like sellout , liar , and rat when Mike walks in to sit down on a chute in odc . Another reason I posted this is for all the union members and even you dirt bag management employees who are to scared to speak out even in an annonymus forum like this . Like I stated this is only the beginning . any union and management employees being unethical will be exposed. First here and hopefully the more people that come forward the more attention this will get. I've been with UPS over 30 years and have watched this nonsense go on for over 20 years now . Enough is enough. Reimo must go and right behind him are the corrupt union members doing his bidding.