Was Vinny Perrone of Local 804 Out Of Line If Allegations Are True?

Changingtimes99

I can understand being upset with people. But we do have a few rules here as far as using peoples real names.

I suggest you go back and edit your post and take out at least the last name , before they all get deleted
If thats the case why wasn't Joe Remios name deleted ? If his name stays I would argue the others should also ! It's only fair as they have done his bidding over and over. I have also seen other posts with names that aren't being taken down ? How else will we change the behavior of these tyrants aren't exposed ?

If thats the case why wasn't Joe Remios name deleted ? If his name stays I would argue the others should also ! It's only fair as they have done his bidding over and over. I have also seen other posts with names that aren't being taken down ? How else will we change the behavior of these tyrants aren't exposed ?
This isn't the ace for a trial.
You can vent your grievances here just do it the right way

Changingtimes99

I can understand being upset with people. But we do have a few rules here as far as using peoples real names.

I suggest you go back and edit your post and take out at least the last name , before they all get deleted
Even though I strongly disagree I am new
to this forum and am not looking to cause problems . So I will edit the post and remove the last names. But I want to mention that if you were a victim of these people you might be singing a different tune.
This isn't the ace for a trial.
You can vent your grievances here just do it the right way
If only it was that easy. You think we haven't tried that ? This is decades of corruption , and countless employees both union and management that are apart of this. Layers of protection.

to this forum and am not looking to cause problems . So I will edit the post and remove the last names. But I want to mention that if you were a victim of these people you might be singing a different tune.

If only it was that easy. You think we haven't tried that ? This is decades of corruption , and countless employees both union and management that are apart of this. Layers of protection.
I'm not saying I do not believe what you're trying to tell us.

For the first statements are wrong you going to put this website in trouble for liable and slander.

Changingtimes99

I get what you're saying but I'm responding to a post about my own union being at someone's home with his name with a sign And picture included . That's pretty extreme and allowed. I am in my late 50`s and can barely operate a phone. But when I saw that name I instantly decided to join the forum so I can tell my story . And it happened over a decade ago and I'm still upset about it .

For the first statements are wrong you going to put this website in trouble for liable and slander.
The picture of his street with his name on a mini billboard is ok ? My one post with a few names is the issue ?

Changingtimes99

We have freedom of speech and this site is not operated or controlled by ups. Have you seen the teamsters Facebook page ? They have posts mocking Reimo. That I don't agree with . But even that doesn't seem to be an issue . There is a difference between mocking someone and stating the facts .

I get what you're saying but I'm responding to a post about my own union being at someone's home with his name with a sign And picture included . That's pretty extreme and allowed. I am in my late 50`s and can barely operate a phone. But when I saw that name I instantly decided to join the forum so I can tell my story . And it happened over a decade ago and I'm still upset about it .

The picture of his street with his name on a mini billboard is ok ? My one post with a few names is the issue ?
I was just trying to be nice

Carry on

Changingtimes99

I was just trying to be nice

Carry on
I appreciate that . It's refreshing to see. Please excuse me . When I saw that name even after these years my blood began to boil. My wife almost had to give me my blood pressure medicine. I will keep in mind what you said and try not be so passionate and personal in future posts. It just when you're upset at something and were a victim of what was being talked about it's difficult to not be passionate about it.

Changingtimes99

There in lies your problem.
Rod give me a break man . The original post itself wasn't in the spirit of being nice . I am a victim of his behavior. Saw an opportunity to in a small possibly meaningless way vent and expose him . Or at the very least tell my story . Can't fault me for that . In my short time here ive already seen much worse .

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I appreciate that . It's refreshing to see. Please excuse me . When I saw that name even after these years my blood began to boil. My wife almost had to give me my blood pressure medicine. I will keep in mind what you said and try not be so passionate and personal in future posts. It just when you're upset at something and were a victim of what was being talked about it's difficult to not be passionate about it.

rod

Retired 22 years
Rod give me a break man . The original post itself wasn't in the spirit of being nice . I am a victim of his behavior. Saw an opportunity to in a small possibly meaningless way vent and expose him . Or at the very least tell my story . Can't fault me for that . In my short time here ive already seen much worse .
I was just being my normal smart ass self and trying to throw a little gas on the fire to keep this place lively.. Sorry. I can see BOTH sides. If this guy is really that much of a jerk he needs to be exposed but if the rules of Brown Cafe say NO FULL NAMES then so be it.

Changingtimes99

I was just being my normal smart ass self and trying to throw a little gas on the fire to keep this place lively.. Sorry. I can see BOTH sides. If this guy is really that much of a jerk he needs to be exposed but if the rules of Brown Cafe say NO FULL NAMES then so be it.
I get it bro but the original post has the man's name and house in it. I just followed suite . I'm new around here but I will refrain from that going forward . Trust me when I tell you we have done everything in an attempt to stop this madness going on decades . And he's even worse then what it seems . It may not seem like it but I held back in the post .

Thebrownblob

No sir . I would be happy to have a conversation with you about this. but in a public forum like here. None of this closed door behind the scenes stuff Nothing to hide nothing to gain. I'm relatively safe far away from Joe and his army of henchmen. Debate and exposing crappy upsers even if it's only on here is a step in the right direction towards making ups a better place to work for all of us. Because Joe one day will get promoted and possibly moved . And you could end up working for him. Small world out there .
I would welcome the opportunity to work for a jack ass like that. I’ve had so much fun of the years with those kind of people.

Thebrownblob

We have freedom of speech and this site is not operated or controlled by ups. Have you seen the teamsters Facebook page ? They have posts mocking Reimo. That I don't agree with . But even that doesn't seem to be an issue . There is a difference between mocking someone and stating the facts .
L O L you definitely do not have freedom of speech on the site….. Trust me. Best to follow the rules if you want to continue posting just a friendly suggestion from a fellow brother.

No sir . I would be happy to have a conversation with you about this. but in a public forum like here. None of this closed door behind the scenes stuff Nothing to hide nothing to gain. I'm relatively safe far away from Joe and his army of henchmen. Debate and exposing crappy upsers even if it's only on here is a step in the right direction towards making ups a better place to work for all of us. Because Joe one day will get promoted and possibly moved . And you could end up working for him. Small world out there .
Now that we all know you are please delete your account