Wasn't paid for vacation but told I was.

Observer

YOU WORKED and now you are owed. Grieve and don't forget about penalty pay. IF you don't get any satisfaction from the union or the company-contact your states wage and hours division. They will make sure you are paid. Good luck.

Update: So im back from vacation which was unpaid by BTW. So apparently someone in payroll or management screwed up. Im only allowed the 2 weeks worth of vacation and not the 3 weeks like I was orginally told back in January when i i filled out my vacation dates. I even double checked with management just to make sure i got 3 weeks worth of vacation since its only my 5th year at UPS. I was told yes I am. I GUESS THEY GOT ME AGAIN

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Update: So im back from vacation which was unpaid by BTW. So apparently someone in payroll or management screwed up. Im only allowed the 2 weeks worth of vacation and not the 3 weeks like I was orginally told back in January when i i filled out my vacation dates. I even double checked with management just to make sure i got 3 weeks worth of vacation since its only my 5th year at UPS. I was told yes I am. I GUESS THEY GOT ME AGAIN
Not really. You got extra time off.

542thruNthru

Have you verified this info by looking in your contract? I hope you didn't just take their word for it.

It's different everywhere but here we get 3 weeks at 5 years.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Have you verified this info by looking in your contract? I hope you didn't just take their word for it.

It's different everywhere but here we get 3 weeks at 5 years.

Maybe three vacations including the optional week, but can't use that one this early in the year?

We get 3 at 8 in 710.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
(1) get a photo copy of vacation schedule (cya)
(2) notify steward and mgmt
(3) go on vacation
(4) get green check, or grievance money and a check

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
depends when his senority date falls , if he scheduled it before his 5th year started, then he only gets two weeks