Wasted opportunity at L-396 to defeat Ron "the $1 Pension Man" H!!!

Evil

There's so much dissent against the Western Region VP Ron "the $1 Pension Man" H coming out of Local 396 that the members are about to throw away do to EGOS. Instead of uniting two slates and using our energy to defeat the maroon that negotiates between $1 and $1.50 in pension for sanitation members, were're about to give this inept imbecile another 3 years.

The contracts at sanitation are a perfect example of the incompetence of RH. That RH is director of sanitation is beyond me. How can a maroon that negotiates such poor pensions be the director of that industry. The sanitation barns at 396 receive the lowest pension contributions in the IBT, yet RH is the sanitation director?!!! Hoffa should fire this tool!

RH knows sanitation stands strongly against him. They want the same $10.61 pension from the lucrative sanitation companies that UPS members get.

Now there's two slates running. One headed by Saul Z and the other by Richard G. Neither one of them have succeeded in holding a constructive meeting to unite slates. RH and the members know very well that if there's one slate, RH is out. What is it gonna take to get SZ and RG to unite and give 396 members the opportunity to finally defeat the Western Region buffoon aka Ron "the $1 Pension Man" H???!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
RH knows sanitation stands strongly against him. They want the same $10.61 pension from the lucrative sanitation companies that UPS members get.
Easy fix. Have the opposition (if elected) promise to get them that. If they can't, they promise to quit the teamsters forever. I think that's fair.

anHOURover

There's so much dissent against the Western Region VP Ron "the $1 Pension Man" H coming out of Local 396 that the members are about to throw away do to EGOS. Instead of uniting two slates and using our energy to defeat the maroon that negotiates between $1 and $1.50 in pension for sanitation members, were're about to give this inept imbecile another 3 years.

The contracts at sanitation are a perfect example of the incompetence of RH. That RH is director of sanitation is beyond me. How can a maroon that negotiates such poor pensions be the director of that industry. The sanitation barns at 396 receive the lowest pension contributions in the IBT, yet RH is the sanitation director?!!! Hoffa should fire this tool!

Now there's two slates running. One headed by Saul Z and the other by Richard G. Neither one of them have succeeded in holding a constructive meeting to unite slates. RH and the members know very well that if there's one slate, RH is out. What is it gonna take to get SZ and RG to unite and give 396 members the opportunity to finally defeat the Western Region buffoon aka Ron "the $1 Pension Man" H???!!!
Slow news day at the tdu bunker today p ?
Go beg for pizza money again

Owl

SANITATION ORANGE COUNTY AND INLAND EMPIRE PENSION PER HR INCREASE
Ware disposal $10c
Waste management Santa ana/Irvine $10c
Republic services anahiem $10c
Rainbow disposal 10c
Cr&r San juan Capistrano/stanton $10c
Park disposal $10c
Waste management Corona/chino $10c

It's official RH IS MR.10C

Hofficer Hater

SANITATION ORANGE COUNTY AND INLAND EMPIRE PENSION PER HR INCREASE
Ware disposal $10c
Waste management Santa ana/Irvine $10c
Republic services anahiem $10c
Rainbow disposal 10c
Cr&r San juan Capistrano/stanton $10c
Park disposal $10c
Waste management Corona/chino $10c
It's official RH IS MR.10C

So RH joins his partner in crime Rick M of Local 952 in being the 10 cent champions. The JC 42 grocery members at Ralphs, Vons, Albertsons warehouses and truck drivers also got 10 cents per year in pension increases in their current contract. By the end of their 5 year contract the won't even be at $5 per hour in pension. Last I heard at PEER 80/30 years of work they're retiring with around $2400 per month.

Thank god RH and RM aren't negotiating the next UPS contract, the morons would fail!

LeadBelly

Banned
So RH joins his partner in crime Rick M of Local 952 in being the 10 cent champions. The JC 42 grocery members at Ralphs, Vons, Albertsons warehouses and truck drivers also got 10 cents per year in pension increases in their current contract. By the end of their 5 year contract the won't even be at $5 per hour in pension. Last I heard at PEER 80/30 years of work they're retiring with around $2400 per month.

Thank god RH and RM aren't negotiating the next UPS contract, the morons would fail!
What do you think is a fair contribution to the pension working in grocery?

What do you think is a fair pension for a career in grocery? I'm curious.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver

So its sounds like you think the waste members are going to get a $9.61 an hour raise? Doesn't sound realistic but I could be wrong.

Evil

What do you think is a fair contribution to the pension working in grocery?

What do you think is a fair pension for a career in grocery? I'm curious.

Considering how much money the grocery and sanitation companies make they should make in pension close to what we make. Under $5 in grocery is not justifiable and $1 to $1.50 in sanitation is a slap in the face.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I don't know any of the Contracts or industries on the West Coast but I know some other Contracts in my area. Many chose to get larger raises and better benefits instead of pension payments and vice versa. Is this the case?

RealTeamsters63

Evil thinks that TDU leaders have a magical wand that gets sanitation workers a $10 raise into the pension if they negotiate their next contract. Be realistic LC you hardly can drop warning letters to verbal warnings you should be the last person to speak on how your TDU clan can negotiate better pension raises.

Last edited:

RealTeamsters63

by the way to everyone interested. SZ just contacted my sleeper partner he told him that GC and his girlfriend KA(trustee) are all running together against RH. GC apparently thinks RH has no leadership skills and that he uses thugs to intimidate the members with courage to run for office. GC apparently has a good hold of the sanitation workers he represented and he said that those members are very loyal to GC. KA also said she has a good handle in the valley GC told SZ that she is very popular in Van Nuys and Sylmar and members continuously ask her to run for the top spot in our Union. GC said that the members always tell her she is a very strong woman and that she has a set of balls and that she has the right temperament for the job. Listen I don't know KA nor do I really know GC I know him only from the meetings but always had an attitude of his :censored2: don't stink and carried himself as an arrogant idiot. I once asked him how I can donate to the kids donations for christmas and he told me to call the office and walked away. Maybe he was busy but that did not go well with me he basically dissed me. I did not react since I was not sure if he was just busy or what was going with him. So maybe somebody can shed some light on GC and KA. But back to SZ this guy can really ruin this great Local Union. RH JP BHuff and rest her soul the Lil Rascal have held this Local Proud and restored respect back to our Union from the days of my old friend DB. RH is not perfect it's a hard tough job, but anybody that really thinks that we need change is either jealous and I don't know why since this job is extremely demanding, or and are seeking revenge for them no longer holding a position with RH staff. This is not the time to put our members in the hands of an administration with no experience this would be a real mistake.

RealTeamsters63

Evil thinks that TDU leaders have a magical wand that gets sanitation workers a $10 raise into the pension if they negotiate their next contract. Be realistic you can't drop warning letters to verbal warnings you should be the last person to speak on how your TDU clan can negotiate better pension raises. I worked in cerritos for a bit don't forget, I confronted you in the break room when you were passing out your TDU nonsense to new members and I told you not to be putting nonsense into new members heads. I told you that I would report your solicitation the next time I caught you passing out the TDU news letter. Now that I reminded you of that Im sure you have clear understanding of who I am. Post with facts. See you soon and you will see me campaigning in Cerritos supporting RH

Last edited by a moderator:

RealTeamsters63

So I must be hitting a nerve with LC. I get a call from an unknown number and all I hear is and I quote "your not a real teamster keep talking watch your ass". Evil likes to walk into the kitchen but can't handle the heat. This is so typical of him in cerritos I told him that I would report him for soliciting inside break rooms but I told him that because my manager told me he reported to HR that I was harassing him. All our members should be concerned that such a person is even out there trying to get you to support his TDU candidate SZ. SZ will sell his ass to the company he is a favorite of UPS management. Yesterday I saw some some drivers at my building Main St who SZ ratted on when he was the dispatch supervisor and I reminded them that they should get more involved and speak up against supervisor SZ and inform the members of all the b.s he did when he supervised feeder at Main St. we do not need this in our great Local Union. TDU members are majority east coast and central states. The head of TDU is Z with failing pensions and failing Local Union yet SZ is trying to get this great Local Union to become - Teamsters United "TDU" Local Union 396 - maybe there is more and I'm not aware or we are not aware yet, but TDU wants to get their hands on our pension it is that simple and if SZ or any other backed TDU idiot like RG(unemployed) ever get their hands on this Local you can bet your ass they will try to assist their daddy Z in merging our pensions. I will leave you with this and really think about it. WHY WOULD TDU Z BE SO INTERESTED IN LOCAL 396? HE IS 2000 MILES AWAY, WE DO NOT BELONG TO HIS JOINT COUNCIL JURISDICTION. SO WHAT IS THE KEY ELEMENT? THE ANSWER IS HIS FAILED LEADERSHIP, HIS FAILED PENSION PLAN, THE DEEPER HE CAN GET INTO THE LOCAL UNIONS UNDER THE WESTERN CONFERENCE PENSION PLAN THE EASIER IT WILL BECOME FOR HIM TO GET A YES VOTE OUT OF THOSE LOCALS TO MERGE OUR PENSION'S TO THE CENTRAL STATES HE IS LOOKING FOR A BAILOUT AND HE WANTS TO USE LOCAL 396 MEMBERS MONEY FOR HIS :censored2:s UPS AND FAILING PENSION. AGAIN THINK ABOUT THIS THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON WHY HE WANTS OUR LOCAL TO BE TDU AND THATS TO GET HIS HANDS ON YOUR PENSION MONEY. So it is time to wake up and tell TDU Sal and any other TDU sellout to get out of our Local Union to go back to Kentucky that he is not wanted here. It is your responsibility to get this maroon out of your building.

Last edited:

RealTeamsters63

Some new information that has now been confirmed. GC and KA are seriously contemplating a run as they have officially hooked up with TDU. So apparently Gil is now the newest member/affiliate of TDU and looks like RH is either not aware of his trustee KA TDU affiliation or maybe he just doesn't care about KA and GC since both are now 100% TDU supporters. What a shame I was fortunate to attend a convention back in 2003 or 2004 not sure it has been many years but GC proudly supported JPH so now I see him with TDU and realize what a loser this guy really is. I had a hunch about him as he was very disrespectful to me once but this confirms that GC is about himself no matter the consequences. So I truly hope this GC stuff is a huge mistake and that the info I have received is incorrect as this is not good for our union. GC should look up Ron work out their differences and ask Ron to maybe consider him down the road if any position becomes available. I can guarantee you one thing and that is that I will assist and campaign for RH as I will not let SZ ever run our great Local Union and I will invest even more effort if GC and KA join Sal as this would be pure anger and running out of spite on GC behalf. GC I hope you are listing or that you read this. Go talk to RH the TDU way is not the way for our members, you can take my humble advice or get crushed this coming election. I will tell you this SZ is not liked and people he is talking to are all talking behind his back. He is calling members and telling them he is planning to run for office and is trying to get their support. The members tell him yes we will support you to get him off the phone but then they all talk and say stuff like "can you believe SZ called looking for my support after he burned me with management" another feeder member told him never to call his number again, SZ had his number apparently from when he supervised the feeder department at Main Street. SZ should just go away, GC should wake up and come to grips with himself and just accept he made poor choices and try to rectify those issue with Ron and hopefully continue his career at some point. If GC ever does return I hope he takes a good look in the mirror and realize that he needs to be humble, that he works for us the members and that being courteous and respectful goes a very long way towards earning your members respect. GC I don't know you that well or better yet I actually do not know you except interaction at the union meeting hall and I don't know TDU FZ from Kentucky either, but I do know that TDU liar LC-ruz and he prays on our members who don't know any better and fills their heads with TDU garbage propaganda. GC you worked at the Local Union for a very long time and you know what kind of a person TDU LC is and what he stands for. GC if you sold your soul to TDU for support then you will be put in the same category as all those scumbags trying to steal our pension. See you in the campaign trail.

Last edited: