Fred Z to endorse the L-396 Richard G Slate

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Are you a Ronnie and Hoffa puppet? Please tell me how good that "carve-out" turned out. LOL

Typical TDU response. Shout out "puppet" everytime they dont like what they hear.

If "he" is a Ronnie/Hoffa puppet, then i must say, you are a TDU B.S. Puppet.

Bull-mp022a.jpg

LagunaBrown

I am not from that local but can someone tell me what is so big about Z-man....... He got Teamcare for his members and the West got a better plan with the Teamsters Western Region & Local 177 Health Care. Is Z-man really backing G because he is the best man for the job or is he taking a chance pot shot at a high profile Teamster official while getting some free advertisement for the upcoming IBT election. I guess the question is G using him or he using G?

Evil

300 or so members showed up today to support Richard G and Fred Z. The people were so energized its not even funny. Over $8,000 were raised from everyone donating money to get rid of Ron H and company. One feeder driver alone donated $300 to get rid of the sellouts.

Three feeder drivers from three different hubs will be running on the slate, plus a 25+ year female driver out of Van Nuys.

The two sanitation drivers out of Waste Management and Repubic Services on the slate have been getting harassed by management and their BAs.

If this slate had no support how do they keep packing their events and raising outrageous amounts of money?

Fun times at 396 while Ronnie looses his beauty sleep. Haha

Just a little democracy in action.

TOS, where were you brother?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
i DONT SUPPORT LOSERS and I dont waste my money on lost causes.

Having a poker party to raise money is one thing. 300 people isnt 1501 people, the number needed to win this election.

Looks like G.al.van is still 1200 short.

The same people who voted for him last time around, will waste their money again. I wouldnt take horse racing advice from any of them.

If you were in my yard last week, the feeder drivers there are unanimous that they are NOT voting for G.al.van.

In every election, there is a standard Disention vote, and no matter who runs, that vote always goes against the incumbents. Mickey Mouse could run, and he would still get 900 votes.

Let me be a little more clear on the election for L-396.

The members are clear, that they are upset with Ron H., but at this point, replacing him with G.al.va.n would be an even BIGGER mistake in the next three years.

The real wake up call for G.al.va.n will be when he stands in front of the yards asking for votes. Its really clear that the members will send him a clear message at the gates and this message will be "thanks, but no thanks".

Just last week at my hub, a large group of feeder drivers were discussing this very issue. The consensus was clear, they are NOT voting for G.al.va.n.

Not because they like Ron H., but rather, they dont like G.al.va.n even less.

Time will tell.

Bringing in sanitation workers to the Executive Board will only bring bigger problems to the local in the future. The last thing our local needs is to be taken over by sanitation workers because G.al.va.n gave them legitimacy in his Eboard to the point where they form their own slate and cut out UPSers from the Eboard.

Any UPSer only needs to ask themselves if G.al.va.n is bringing in sanitation workers to assist UPSers or himself.

The answer is clear as a bell.

TOS.

I am not from that local but can someone tell me what is so big about Z-man....... He got Teamcare for his members and the West got a better plan with the Teamsters Western Region & Local 177 Health Care. Is Z-man really backing G because he is the best man for the job or is he taking a chance pot shot at a high profile Teamster official while getting some free advertisement for the upcoming IBT election. I guess the question is G using him or he using G?
Both

300 or so members showed up today to support Richard G and Fred Z. The people were so energized its not even funny. Over $8,000 were raised from everyone donating money to get rid of Ron H and company. One feeder driver alone donated $300 to get rid of the sellouts.

Three feeder drivers from three different hubs will be running on the slate, plus a 25+ year female driver out of Van Nuys.

The two sanitation drivers out of Waste Management and Repubic Services on the slate have been getting harassed by management and their BAs.

If this slate had no support how do they keep packing their events and raising outrageous amounts of money?

Fun times at 396 while Ronnie looses his beauty sleep. Haha

Just a little democracy in action.

TOS, where were you brother?
300 members showed up on a Saturday during collage football season. A majority being from ups. Yea I believe that one because I just fell off the turnip truck.

LagunaBrown

Keep in mind that this is California and that most of the games start much later in the afternoon/evening out there.

USC and UCLA had bye weeks. Maybe you should take into account the moon and tidal effects. There has been a heat wave and a mini El Niño here in Southern California. We are in a drought as well so that should be in the equation.......... LOL!

"In this world, if you read the papers, darling, You know everybody's fighting with each other. You got no one you can count on, dear, Not even your own brother". Janis Joplin - (Get it while you can)

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
What's the matter? You loved that carve out. Now you don't like it anymore?
I never liked the carve-out, I mentioned it was garbage.

While you guys get free health-care, we pay for it with the diversion of our pension. I get $9.85 contributed into my pension per hour. Everyone else in the nation gets $10.85. Plus we live in one of the most expensive parts of the nation. We are paying for the "carve-out" $1,040.00 a year, you are paying $0. Why would I support that?

Ron Carey lives on

I guess im old school, but I would NEVER use management to do anything concerning ANY union elections. If tdu members do it, old guard members do it, you are a total disgrace to the union. In all this internal fighting we have forgotten that people got their heads busted for our rights. Gut check time

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brown Spider

I guess im old school, but I would NEVER use management to do anything concerning ANY union elections. If tdu members do it, old guard members do it, you are a total disgrace to the union. In all this internal fighting we have forgotten that people got their heads busted for our rights. Gut check time

Sent using BrownCafe App

The "union" guy who calls the DM to have legitimate candidates removed from company property and takes pride in that "special" relationship that he has with the DM...well...he might not have a gut to check.

Sent using BrownCafe App