WATCH: Delivery driver caught peeing in front of Alva home

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
The PVD knows he’s seasonal anyways

🤬 A JOB
✊🧔
I'm sure nobody would have batted an eye if someone pulled up and beat the crap out of him right in the Parking lot.

He does seem old tho...

Maybe he has a medical condition and doctors note allowing public peeing on private property.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I bet the customer has dog :censored2: all over the yard and let’s the dog piss everywhere too. So what the guy drained his hog real fast? It’s hard to deliver and pee into a bottle I get it so he probably panicked. Long time ago @MECH-lift had to pee so bad I went into the back of the uhaul and peed onto back door so it leaked out.
🧔✊

nWo

Obviously he shouldn't be pissing on the dudes house. But could that guy be anymore over dramatic? Old man had to piss so he pissed. No harm no foul.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I'm sure nobody would have batted an eye if someone pulled up and beat the crap out of him right in the Parking lot.

He does seem old tho...

Maybe he has a medical condition and doctors note allowing public peeing on private property.
We will NOT stand for this infringement of our rights.
No stopping until everybody with this horrific condition gets the “leave me alone management” stamp on their head like they deserve
#mypeemyrights

badpal

I bet the customer has dog :censored2: all over the yard and let’s the dog piss everywhere too. So what the guy drained his hog real fast? It’s hard to deliver and pee into a bottle I get it so he probably panicked. Long time ago @MECH-lift had to pee so bad I went into the back of the uhaul and peed onto back door so it leaked out.
🧔✊
Old timers will remember, was it the old 500,s or 600,s that had the 2 inch drain hole in the back corner? Worked quire well.

El Correcto

god is dead
WATCH: Delivery driver caught peeing in front of Alva home - NBC2

An Alva homeowner caught a delivery driver on his surveillance camera dropping off his packages and then peeing in front of his garage.

“The UPS driver who was dropping off Amazon and Target packages decided he had to relieve himself in front of the garage,” said Jarrod Kilway, the homeowner.

Everything about that home owner just pisses me off. He is like my Nick Sandman, most punchable face ever.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I HAD to go one dark, cold, snow on the ground and quiet night. Peak. Upscale residential area.
No-one was home. Walked up the sidewalk. Couldn't hold it any longer. Total darkness.
With the package under one arm, I pulled the Big Johnson out.
Probably peed a golden arch 4 feet out from where I was standing.
That's all it took. My pee crossed the motion line and turned on every light, including all the Christmas lights and loud music. The place lit up like a stadium at a night game.
I never held back or cut it short. I kept pouring it on. In fact, since I was caught, and the whole yard was lit up, I wrote my first name in cursive in the snow. Got done and made the delivery. Professional.