Watch Out For Bricks

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
B910C8F9-46B8-4181-8DB3-1546A31338F0.jpeg

sandwich

The resident gearhead
regardless cops play dirty, and they attack peaceful protestors as seen in multiple cities already, and they go undercover destroy property including their own.

i saw video of cops destroying their own SUV
Just stop,

your not a cop or a protester. You have no idea what your talking about just like the rest of us.

rickyb

Just stop,

your not a cop or a protester. You have no idea what your talking about just like the rest of us.
actually i do. im an activist and donated tons of money (like a russian LOL???) to influence the political economy within the US and worldwide in a revolutionary direction. and ive protested plenty of times. i have a huge list of journalists i trust on twitter where i get my news from aside from youtube.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
actually i do. im an activist and donated tons of money (like a russian LOL???) to influence the political economy within the US and worldwide in a revolutionary direction. and ive protested plenty of times. i have a huge list of journalists i trust on twitter where i get my news from aside from youtube.
Donating money to a children’s hospital doesn’t make you a doctor.

saying “I saw a video” is meaningless.

you are meaningless

rickyb

Donating money to a children’s hospital doesn’t make you a doctor.

saying “I saw a video” is meaningless.

you are meaningless
donating money to the revolution is meaningful let me tell you.

go watch serpico and the documentary that just came out. cops are corrupt and have mental problems from their own job, from military, from steroids

sandwich

The resident gearhead
donating money to the revolution is meaningful let me tell you.

go watch serpico and the documentary that just came out. cops are corrupt and have mental problems from their own job, from military, from steroids
All that money you donated got trump elected.

Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for that big win.

rickyb

All that money you donated got trump elected.

Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for that big win.
trump is just making things worse like every other president. these protests are a reflection of that. so trump in a way is helping my revolutionary cause to put power in the hands of workers, and an economic system which actually works with the environment