Waukesha

rod

Retired 22 years
Well let's take a peak at his social media....

did he have BLM carved into some Popeyes chicken also?
6f31bc666c7a0ce3ada9815ddae97072f2785f68-png.361045

Last edited:

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
C'mon man! "watermelon"? "fried chicken"?
Ya'll are just stocking the race war!
Just kidding. That's some funny feces.
Conservatives have a sense of humor. Libocrites have no sense at all.

rod

Retired 22 years
C'mon man! "watermelon"? "fried chicken"?
Ya'll are just stocking the race war!
Just kidding. That's some funny feces.
Conservatives have a sense of humor. Libocrites have no sense at all.
It wasn't me who posted the watermellon pic :-)---but they did leave themselves wide open.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Well let's take a peak at his social media....

View attachment 361040
Time for BLM revolution...
View attachment 361043White people are savages...
View attachment 361044
" We start knocking white people the f__ out... old white people too... knock them the f__ out!! PERIOD."
View attachment 361045
More BLM support....
As an old white guy..
I watch for animals that enter into my pasture field wherever I may be. I may be blindsided, but if not and an attempt to "knock TF out of me," I will be at least on the local news when I go to court for the kill.

Box Ox

"Here’s the common reaction to the Waukesha, Wis., murders: It’s nuts that the suspect, with his long criminal history, was free on $1,000 bail posted days before the automotive rampage.

Here’s New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, in a tweet the day after the Waukesha murders: “Today, we sent a letter . . . to NYC’s 5 District Attorneys requesting information on excessive bail in the NYC court system.” The letter was also signed by fellow New York Democrat Carolyn Maloney and Maryland’s Jamie Raskin.

That disconnect will haunt Democrats. Waukesha is one of those rare moments when the consequences of an extreme ideology are brutally exposed to a nation. It’s a big new midterm problem for Democrats, one that could prove as difficult to overcome as rising inflation, Covid surges and parental backlash against educational fads like critical race theory.

Crime is soaring nationally, after progressives spent years pushing to water down bail rules, forgo prosecutions, release prisoners and even defund the police. The governors, mayors and prosecutors who indulged these demands uniformly have Ds behind their names."