We did it Boys!!! (Targay)

Box Ox

Nice, still getting your information from an orthodox jewish realtor on twitter posting rage bait.
Are you fine with the mom putting all four of her kids on the trans conveyor belt?
What is a trans conveyor belt?

The part where only 2% of kids whose twisted parents (usually mothers) decide they're trans stop hormone treatments.

Are you fine with the mother mutilating all 4 of her children? Isn't that supposed to be statistically impossible?

El Correcto

god is dead
The part where only 2% of kids whose twisted parents (usually mothers) decide they're trans stop hormone treatments.

Are you fine with the mother mutilating all 4 of her children? Isn't that supposed to be statistically impossible?

You seem to be busy building strawmen arguments based on the words of a Jewish real estate agent on twitter. I’ll leave you to it buddy.

Box Ox

You seem to be busy building strawmen arguments based on the words of a Jewish real estate agent on twitter. I’ll leave you to it buddy.

You'll leave me to it because there's no defending it. It doesn't matter who let the world know that the mother is transing all four of her kids.

El Correcto

god is dead
You'll leave me to it because there's no defending it. It doesn't matter who let the world know that the mother is transing all four of her kids.
Yeah I’m not defending the strawmen you’re building up in your head because you get your opinions on trans issues from an orthodox Jewish real estate agent on twitter who makes her living on outraging idiots.

Box Ox

Yeah I’m not defending the strawmen you’re building up in your head because you get your opinions on trans issues from an orthodox Jewish real estate agent on twitter who makes her living on outraging idiots.

Those four kids aren't a strawmen. They're real. And you don't seem to have a problem with the mother transing all of them.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re trying to drag me into an argument I don’t really know much about.
My only suggestion to you was go listen to the experts and both sides, you threw a hissy fit and refused to do so. I wish to be of more help to you, but you’re too deep in your delusions.

El Correcto

god is dead
Those four kids aren't a strawmen. They're real. And you don't seem to have a problem with the mother transing all of them.
Those four children are not the truth behind trans studies or anything else. This is common tactic known as nutpicking.

You could instead go study the issue and listen to the experts who spend their lives studying it, but it seems you rather listen to a Jewish real estate agent on twitter who profits on your outrage.