We did it Boys!!! (Targay)

vantexan

I’d stick to the cleaning up the Republican Party and leave companies to their own marketing.
What's funny is how liberals rag on corporations until a corporation participates in supporting behavior liberals support. How about you continue to patronize Target and don't tell us we should too?

bbsam

Staff member
What's funny is how liberals rag on corporations until a corporation participates in supporting behavior liberals support. How about you continue to patronize Target and don't tell us we should too?
I said you should patronize Target? Nah. Do what you want. Just stop patting yourself on the back acting like you’re saving the children.

vantexan

I said you should patronize Target? Nah. Do what you want. Just stop patting yourself on the back acting like you’re saving the children.
No one can go around stopping all the paedophilia. We can only do what we can and refusing to buy a product or patronize a store is the most any can do. If you want to buy those products that's your business. Let the companies decide if it's worth it to them.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Incorrect. I think boycotts are great. It’s voting with money.

Threatening violence, however, is uncalled for in my opinion.
Who's calling for violence? Mostly peaceful protest in Washington though. Sorry, forgot to add the video..

Here since YouTube has since deleted the CNN video. Lmao. Lies lies lies.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1685114793098.png

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Pedophiles are fine with it. Ain’t that right FedEx?
Here's where we differ. Freedom means having all sorts of books, even the ones you disagree with. The pedophile narrative and "grooming" is old and tired, and is also false. If you don't like a book, don't buy it. But for you people, the answer is to ban books. In fact, you'd probably prefer to burn them. Your "leaders" have you controlled like robots and you are completely blind to it.

vantexan

Here's where we differ. Freedom means having all sorts of books, even the ones you disagree with. The pedophile narrative and "grooming" is old and tired, and is also false. If you don't like a book, don't buy it. But for you people, the answer is to ban books. In fact, you'd probably prefer to burn them. Your "leaders" have you controlled like robots and you are completely blind to it.
We've also been accused of banning books for removing ones with graphic depictions of sexual acts from school libraries. With freedom comes responsibility and your view doesn't mean you get to have your way on everything.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We've also been accused of banning books for removing ones with graphic depictions of sexual acts from school libraries. With freedom comes responsibility and your view doesn't mean you get to have your way on everything.
Pretty sure you should also ban old copies of National Geographic. Hey, if you really want to find pedophilia, why aren't you going after The Catholic Church, which has produced countless pedos and then protected them? Here's why. Because they are a church, no politician wants to take them on and alienate potential voters. Why isn't MTG screaming about grooming when these folks are actually diddling kids and worse? Nope, those drag queens and trannies are ALL pedos.
Hypocrisy, thy name is Republican.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Incorrect. I think boycotts are great. It’s voting with money.

Threatening violence, however, is uncalled for in my opinion.
So you're against threatening violence, but you're okay with actual violence....

Or do you just support violence when it's done by blacks pushing the myth of systemic racism?
Hey, if it takes more rioting and looting and burning to get to the point where people have a life in America where it makes a difference whether they riot or not, I’m all for it.
I’m indifferent to their lawlessness. I don’t need it to understand the race problems in the country. Some do.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I just wrote Target a nice email telling them why I as a Target Red Card holder would not be doIng business with them anymore. I think it is perfectly right for them to be able to cater to the gays and transgender but it is my right to not give them anymore of my money. If we have a group of 2% that thinks the 98% has to bow to them then there is a problem. We have a group that thinks that they can shut businesses down because the business will not cater to them ( bakeries). We have a group that will sue you for calling them what they are. We have a group that thinks that their feelings shouldn’t be hurt while the 98% can have their feelings hurt. We have a group that think that they deserve a month of celebration while Moms, Dads, veterans and presidents get a day. I say if you stand with them great… but don’t criticize anyone that doesn’t stand with them and publicly denounces them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“The Associated Press has removed uncredited claims, without telling readers,” reports Just the News, “that Target yanked or relocated LGBTQ merchandise featured prominently in Pride Month displays in response to ‘threats to workers’ and ‘violent confrontations’ between customers and employees.”

vantexan

Pretty sure you should also ban old copies of National Geographic. Hey, if you really want to find pedophilia, why aren't you going after The Catholic Church, which has produced countless pedos and then protected them? Here's why. Because they are a church, no politician wants to take them on and alienate potential voters. Why isn't MTG screaming about grooming when these folks are actually diddling kids and worse? Nope, those drag queens and trannies are ALL pedos.
Hypocrisy, thy name is Republican.
Seems to me a lot of Christians were very upset and discouraged by what has gone on at the Catholic Church. I wasn't aware the National Geographic showed graphic sexual acts. Why are you defending schools, especially elementary and middle schools, having books that graphically describe sex acts?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I wasn't aware the National Geographic showed graphic sexual acts.
National Geographic Magazine was many boomers first skin book. As I was in the jungles of the neighborhood being Tarzan, I was always on the lookout for those big black boobs that wasn’t getting sucked by a baby.

vantexan

I’m not familiar with the books you reference. Enlighten me.
Numerous parents read, or had their kids read, passages from books found in their school libraries at a number of school board meetings. Graphic stuff that would get me censored here. Have seen quite a few videos of this. Sorry, didn't write the titles down. Now of course you'll tell you haven't seen it yourself so just another Right wing conspiracy.