We had a little excitement in our center today

UPSSOCKS

Stop talking to yourself.

I can't help it.... See this is how it all started...... One night I was drinking heavy and Socks came out. I wanted to stop him but I couldn't. Now I'm a hot mess, sober I am Hoaxster but add a lil rum and I turn into Socks. It's the real me crying out for justice for all management kind...

AH HA!!!

Obvious and condemning evidence that UPSstateNYUPSer, Klein and bbsam are the same person!
I just finished watching "Civic Duty" and reading a couple of threads here and it is obviously my duty to bring my concerns forward.

The facts:
1. The use of the term "We" in the Thread title clearly admitting that He has Multiple Personalities
2. The use of the term "Our" again supporting Fact #1.
3. The use of the term "Overnight" in the article. UPS is "NDA". FDX is "Overnight".
4. bbsam, in some weak moment(s) when he "forgot" that he should be guarding his multiple personalities; unknowing that Klein and Airbusfxr were on to everyone and had broken into the TOP SECRET BC Screen Name Logic Matrix; posted some messages related to "Multiple identities".
5. bbsam is also a Fedexer
6. Klein makes a sermi-clandestine trip to Cuba.......hmmmm???
7. Brownmonster posts the coded phrase: Hasmeheal? (Meaning they are on to us, should we go back to our original state). Thanks John Nash.
8. Brownmonster may also be linked to Klein and UPSstate. Look at the many previous Posts where they all agree with each other......or....disagree with each other, obviously to throw BC Internal Affairs off.
9. Bubblehead beats UPSstateNYUPSers head in an apparent "coded message". You have to look close, but there is some slight hesitation between the head beats.

Simply put, what we have here is a classic "Seven degrees of Klein" kind of thing. (These are nine undeniable and condemning "Items of Interest").

Thoughts??:picture:
Since you asked, I'll tell you. I think you have a problem and for some reason you think highjacking a thread is justified to spew hateful and uncalled for taunts to another poster. Good thing for you I am not a moderator. It is clear that your only intent with the quoted post above was to flame UpState and get yet another argument started. I have read a few of UpStates posts that I don't agree with and I also feel that some of his posts sound a bit arrogant and self righteous, however I don't believe that warrants hunting down posts to flame. A persons total number of posts should be irrelevant to replies to a thread, unless the thread is about post counts.
As far as your contrived connection of UpState and other posters, the so-called facts are made up in your seemingly hate filled mind.
Here is a suggestion, if you don't like reading UpSates posts, don't freakin read 'em. Or is that too easy?

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Since you asked, I'll tell you. I think you have a problem and for some reason you think highjacking a thread is justified to spew hateful and uncalled for taunts to another poster. Good thing for you I am not a moderator. It is clear that your only intent with the quoted post above was to flame UpState and get yet another argument started. I have read a few of UpStates posts that I don't agree with and I also feel that some of his posts sound a bit arrogant and self righteous, however I don't believe that warrants hunting down posts to flame. A persons total number of posts should be irrelevant to replies to a thread, unless the thread is about post counts.
As far as your contrived connection of UpState and other posters, the so-called facts are made up in your seemingly hate filled mind.
Here is a suggestion, if you don't like reading UpSates posts, don't freakin read 'em. Or is that too easy?

Go lick your boots.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Triple Nickle, it was a joke.
An attempt to add a little levity to a thread.
He named many of us, including me.
There was no flame or insult in my mind.
It was nonsensicle, wasn't it?
Or was it just me?
We all need to calm down, including me.

Triple Nickle, it was a joke.
An attempt to add a little levity to a thread.
He named many of us, including me.
There was no flame or insult in my mind.
It was nonsensicle, wasn't it?
Or was it just me?
We all need to calm down, including me.
It may have been a joke, sorry I didn't see it as funny and I think I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm just getting very tired of nearly every thread being highjacked by posters that have problems with other posters. Fsdwg isn't the only one doing it either. You aren't as bad about it as you were for a while. If I am going to slam someone I at least try to do it within the subject matter of the thread. Just look around a little bit at all the threads where someone brings up the number of posts of another poster and it has nothing to do with anything. It's ridiculous and infantile.

Oh and fxdwg, "go lick your boots"....really? Is that the best you can do? pitiful, just pitiful.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
It may have been a joke, sorry I didn't see it as funny and I think I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm just getting very tired of nearly every thread being highjacked by posters that have problems with other posters. Fsdwg isn't the only one doing it either. You aren't as bad about it as you were for a while. If I am going to slam someone I at least try to do it within the subject matter of the thread. Just look around a little bit at all the threads where someone brings up the number of posts of another poster and it has nothing to do with anything. It's ridiculous and infantile.

Oh and fxdwg, "go lick your boots"....really? Is that the best you can do? pitiful, just pitiful.

Well, for the record upstatejerk started out giving me negative rep because of the "I will back you in any argument" thread I started. Which, BTW for all you with great senses of humor, was also a joke. Then, he started calling me a maroon along with the negative rep.
I did not initiate any of this, but I'll be damned if I'm going to just let it go. He has sent me six PM's in the last few days; all with the same dribble and childish name calling, which I reiterate, HE started. He is simply some guy with 10,000 posts to his name. He hasn't earned the right to give me any crap.

Here, try this Trpl: Go stick your boot up your exhaust. Is that more witty?

BTW, thank you Bubblehead...it was supposed to be a joke. I apparently don't have enough posts yet. What's the magic number? 5,000+??

Last edited:

KingofBrown

Calm down, Texan. Here's a suggestion: If you don't like fxdwg's posts just don't read them. I'm sure Dave can handle his problems alone.

UPSSOCKS

I just got gigged by Cheryl and received an infraction for harassing a moderator!!!!!!!!! I think we need a definition for harassment. My post was deleted....

Calm down, Texan. Here's a suggestion: If you don't like fxdwg's posts just don't read them. I'm sure Dave can handle his problems alone.
What you gotta take care of your little sister? Yea, I heard you girls feel the need to stick together.
Just an FYI, I wasn't defending UpState, but was stating that I was getting tired of all the highjacks.

Well, for the record upstatejerk started out giving me negative rep because of the "I will back you in any argument" thread I started. Which, BTW for all you with great senses of humor, was also a joke. Then, he started calling me a maroon along with the negative rep.
I did not initiate any of this, but I'll be damned if I'm going to just let it go. He has sent me six PM's in the last few days; all with the same dribble and childish name calling, which I reiterate, HE started. He is simply some guy with 10,000 posts to his name. He hasn't earned the right to give me any crap.

Here, try this Trpl: Go stick your boot up your exhaust. Is that more witty?

BTW, thank you Bubblehead...it was supposed to be a joke. I apparently don't have enough posts yet. What's the magic number? 5,000+??
I wouldn't say it was any more witty, but it is a little more creative, a little.

Oh, yea, the comment you left with the neg rep even almost made me smile....still a miss though.
However all I did was answer a question and then you tell me to blow it out of something.....***...whatever that is. I'll give ya one ha for that, I feel charitable.

Oh yea, almost forgot. If you don't want my opinion, don't ask for "thoughts".

KingofBrown

Oh, Texan. You're throwing out what you would consider an insult. Now, you start these type of remarks first, and then you're the first and only one crying, and complaining, and reporting posts.

What you gotta take care of your little sister? Yea, I heard you girls feel the need to stick together.
Just an FYI, I wasn't defending UpState, but was stating that I was getting tired of all the highjacks.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I wouldn't say it was any more witty, but it is a little more creative, a little.

Oh, yea, the comment you left with the neg rep even almost made me smile....still a miss though.
However all I did was answer a question and then you tell me to blow it out of something.....***...whatever that is. I'll give ya one ha for that, I feel charitable.

Oh yea, almost forgot. If you don't want my opinion, don't ask for "thoughts".

Well, Mr. Obvious, the "thoughts" were related to the multiple screen names post. Not your concern with "highjacking". Now you are "Thread Crapping".

Oh, Texan. You're throwing out what you would consider an insult. Now, you start these type of remarks first, and then you're the first and only one crying, and complaining, and reporting posts.
I did report one post that I felt at the time was over the line, don't really remember on who though, was it you?

KingofBrown

What, do you get offended by whatever you can't debate on? Are there many people you can't debate with, that you're so much overwhelm and can't remember? http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f13/arizonas-anti-imigration-law-321552/index104.html Was that post #1546 over the line for you? Where was I so offensive? That I mentioned you don't read things like "Don Quixote"

I did report one post that I felt at the time was over the line, don't really remember on who though, was it you?

Last edited: