we need to file a freedom of information act

cachmeifucan

Yes ups is great at manipulating numbers why do you think they hired so many recently and haven't cleared employees who quit weeks ago or fired and lost ballots. They count new hires as employees but they are not in union so they can't vote all these tactics combine equals a scam.

SameRightsForAll

Are you saying it's not true that over 50% refused to participate?

WELL over 50% voted. Every hub pushed to vote like never before, and sadly they pushed to vote Yes or part-timers would not get a raise. Just this threat alone would have caused a surge. Something isn't right here and you know it in your gut.

Tony Q

WELL over 50% voted. Every hub pushed to vote like never before, and sadly they pushed to vote Yes or part-timers would not get a raise. Just this threat alone would have caused a surge. Something isn't right here and you know it in your gut.
Where in your math does 44.3% equal 50% plus one?

Tony Q

Careful, troll.. people might start believing you're having to use a calculator to determine whether Hoffa is crooked or not.
Come back and hit me when you're up to it. Otherwise, don't waste my time with stupid questions like this.
Okay, you don’t like factual numbers.

My questions:

How many retired upsers got a ballot?

How many new employees not aware of their union enrollment were sent ballots they knew nothing about?

How many brothers and sisters were marched over to UPS computers and intimidated or scared into voting a particular way?

Everyone seems to be bickering which is exactly what sick people like this want. But nobody wonders why long term teamsters didn't get ballots? Or how odd it is retired brothers and sisters got ballots?

I don't mean to sound paranoid but these are likely a reality if multiple people are claiming them to be true.

I had to fight to get my ballot to vote no and it took over 2 weeks but in the meantime got a bag full of vote yes pamphlets? Huh?