We will not leave until you feed us

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
iwannadrive2.jpg
iwannadrive2.jpg

soberups

What's with the bungee around the hitch? Does it rattle???

The stinger is secured in the receptacle by the hitch pin, but it rocks back and forth and the ball beats the hell out of the metal plate in front of the fan motor on the firewall. I use the bungee to pull it forward against the plate which keeps it from rattling.

soberups

Taco Bell.....#3, my favorite (crispy).

I have the #3 every day, only with the soft flour tortillas instead of crispy taco shells. The crispy shells are fried in oil, and are way more fattening.

I used to eat the #3 and a couple of chicken burritos. And maybe another taco. Now its just the #3.

abc123

I have the #3 every day, only with the soft flour tortillas instead of crispy taco shells. The crispy shells are fried in oil, and are way more fattening.

I used to eat the #3 and a couple of chicken burritos. And maybe another taco. Now its just the #3.

What drink do you get? Switching to diet/no sugar drinks cuts a lot of empty calories every day. And you get used to the taste. I don't even like sugary drinks anymore.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What drink do you get? Switching to diet/no sugar drinks cuts a lot of empty calories every day. And you get used to the taste. I don't even like sugary drinks anymore.

Water is not bad either. I switched to diet drinks 30 years ago and in the last 10 years I have got to where I like water just as well (I have well water - can't stand the water at work).