Weasel Worship

bbsam

Staff member
If my choices are being unemployed and watching my family suffer because of it or working for FedEx till I find something better; Fine, you win.
Sir, you gave a list of 100 better places to work and yet your choice, apparently your best choice is still X.

dezguy

Sir, you gave a list of 100 better places to work and yet your choice, apparently your best choice is still X.
Yes, I did. Unfortunately, that list of employers are based in the U.S., like you asked. Sure, I'm sure some of them have Canadian offices but that would mean uprooting my family to do so; Something I'm not about to do just because I don't like the company I work for. Their happiness is more important than me having to deal with work for 8 hours, 5 days a week.

bbsam

Staff member

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you're going to try to be smart, you might want to check the link you're posting before you post it. Page not found (error 404).

I was going to look it up but I felt my point would be made regardless.

I have been here for 27 years. I am 54 years old. It has been 27 years since I have stepped foot in a classroom. For all intents and purposes my options are limited.

dezguy

I was going to look it up but I felt my point would be made regardless.

I have been here for 27 years. I am 54 years old. It has been 27 years since I have stepped foot in a classroom. For all intents and purposes my options are limited.
So, I should quit my job and apply for a job which would pay less, putting my family in financial peril?

I fail to see the point you're trying to make. Maybe it's a good thing you're retiring in 3 years.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So, I should quit my job and apply for a job which would pay less, putting my family in financial peril?

I fail to see the point you're trying to make. Maybe it's a good thing you're retiring in 3 years.

It was the only Canadian based company I could think of off the top of my head.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I was going to look it up but I felt my pointless posts would be made regardless.

I have been here for 27 years. I am 84 years old. It has been 57 years since I have stepped foot in a classroom. For all intents and purposes my mentality is limited.
I see.