Welcome Chipotle workers in Lansing to the Teamsters

Karma...

its a start...now to unionize amazon, federal express and the rest of the rtw states where teamsters work alongside non union folks doing the same jobs.........Sean has many opportunities to get more members and build up the teamsters......mtga....make teamsters great again.........consider that in my day 39 percent of the work force were union..........now its 11 percent.......go go go

Its_a_me

its a start...now to unionize amazon, federal express and the rest of the rtw states where teamsters work alongside non union folks doing the same jobs.........Sean has many opportunities to get more members and build up the teamsters......mtga....make teamsters great again.........consider that in my day 39 percent of the work force were union..........now its 11 percent.......go go go
Lansing is the capitol of Michigan which is a RTW state. Any new hire will have the option of joining the union or getting all the negotiated benefits and that will cost them nothing except voting in the union elections.

So this newly unionized restaurant will be where teamsters work alongside non-union folk doing the same job.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Good luck. Others have tried...