Well, Well, Well

Box Ox

I’ve always given the hard left props on having a *ing spine. When they are handed power they run with it, political consequences be damned. The right could learn from these people.
Claiming that the black race needs saving and they're the ones to do it probably makes them feel like anything they can say is a means toward that end is perfectly justified.

El Correcto

god is dead
Claiming that the black race needs saving and they're the ones to do it probably makes them feel like anything they can say is a means toward that end is perfectly justified.
They don’t give a :censored2: about that.
They have wanted to do this for damn near a century, this is a neo marxist movement that predates anyone still in power.

vantexan

Or, alternative theory, they don't really care about the black race because they keep trying to let Hispanics in who are in direct competition with poor blacks for jobs. But they do pay lip service to keep the black vote.

It will be fine

If republicans moved to pack the court to get Ginsberg to retire you would of been in here claiming Vladimir Putin now owns our courts.
The radical Christian Right owns the court right now. They are granting special privileges to Christians every chance they get. Someone needs to do something to stop theocratic rule.

It will be fine

You know what you were trying to do to appeal to my hatred of religion. You know why I hate religion. I don’t see why else you would lie about theocratic rule.
Look up their recent rulings. They said at home gatherings are the same as a grocery store so Christians don’t have to follow public health laws. Republicans installed a Notre Dame religious whack job that is deciding cases as if Christians are a preferred class of citizen.

El Correcto

god is dead
Look up their recent rulings. They said at home gatherings are the same as a grocery store so Christians don’t have to follow public health laws. Republicans installed a Notre Dame religious whack job that is deciding cases as if Christians are a preferred class of citizen.
Your public health laws suck ass, they should of just struck them down as unconstitutional all together.

vantexan

The radical Christian Right owns the court right now. They are granting special privileges to Christians every chance they get. Someone needs to do something to stop theocratic rule.
Hmmm, you mean the three conservative justices that Trump nominated who along with the liberal justices refused to hear the Texas lawsuit about the election? Exactly what Christian privileges are we getting that other Americans aren't?

vantexan

Do you have any idea how liberal overall Notre Dame is these days? Tell me, does that ruling only apply to Christians?

El Correcto

god is dead
Hmmm, you mean the three conservative justices that Trump nominated who along with the liberal justices refused to hear the Texas lawsuit about the election? Exactly what Christian privileges are we getting that other Americans aren't?
She is just desperately defending tyranny, what else is new.