Well, Well, Well

El Correcto

god is dead
I kind of like wearing masks now, you walk into the place and the mask less employees look at you like oh great we got one of those pusillanimous here everyone put on their mask. Then I take mine off like just kidding guys we all good, let’s go back to being free Americans.

Happened to me at hnr block today.

El Correcto

god is dead
God, I wish that were the case here. We still have those propaganda posters everywhere. My stupid ass governor is trying to make mask mandates permanent.
Corporations still have their mask mandate signs up, hardly anyone else does. No one is enforcing it anymore though, employees don’t get paid enough to piss off texans.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes. Unfortunately "the right", for the most part, has these pesky things called morals.
I’m saying the right can do what they say they are going to do whether or not it’s politically viable.
Take moves against big government instead of helping expand it, over throw Obama care, fight back.

newfie

Look up their recent rulings. They said at home gatherings are the same as a grocery store so Christians don’t have to follow public health laws. Republicans installed a Notre Dame religious whack job that is deciding cases as if Christians are a preferred class of citizen.
We love our god almost as much as you love your devil

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I kind of like wearing masks now, you walk into the place and the mask less employees look at you like oh great we got one of those pusillanimous here everyone put on their mask. Then I take mine off like just kidding guys we all good, let’s go back to being free Americans.

Try using Liberty Tax Services in Lynn ,MA.
They will not let anyone into their place of business wearing a mask ( MA has mandatory mask wearing in public and inside of busineeses )
OSHA has fined them $136,532 .

El Correcto

god is dead
Try using Liberty Tax Services in Lynn ,MA.
They will not let anyone into their place of business wearing a mask ( MA has mandatory mask wearing in public and inside of busineeses )
OSHA has fined them $136,532 .
I didn’t realize there were places like that or that these mask mandates were taken that seriously. In Texas it wasn’t uncommon for people to mask less during the height of this thing and companies turning a blind eye. Most my co workers were maskless in the building through out it.

MAKAVELI

That explains the higher case and death rate than California.😎

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Look up their recent rulings. They said at home gatherings are the same as a grocery store so Christians don’t have to follow public health laws. Republicans installed a Notre Dame religious whack job that is deciding cases as if Christians are a preferred class of citizen.
See the problem with you is that you are jealous of Christians cutting themselves out the policy when in reality you should be with us in telling everyone the government doesnt have the authority to have such policy.

You "Don't have to follow public health laws" either. You are not a slave. You are not my slave. You are not THEIR slave. Stop acting like they have power over you.