went to feeder orientation today my center Manager said this x

Feddy364

So I have feeder orientation today and when I got there HR had told me that I DQ myself that my center manager sent a email An told her I DQ my self. Wtf. Well i think he fix paper work because I finished orientation. How long will it take for them to call me to start training after orientation

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
So I have feeder orientation today and when I got there HR had told me that I DQ myself that my center manager sent a email An told her I DQ my self. Wtf. Well i think he fix paper work because I finished orientation. How long will it take for them to call me to start training after orientation
There's more to this story.

Why does your center manager not like you?

Feddy364

There's more to this story.

Why does your center manager not like you?
When she first got to our center she article 50 about 5 people her first week. She wanted me to force me to work today when I told her 3 weeks ago about orientation. I call ba he said it not my fault that they are under staff but that’s what 22.4 is for tues-sat

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If you are told to show up for feeder training , you show up , that dumb broad will find someone else ,, you’ll barely remember her name or face in say 5 or 10 yrs ,